Not eating veggies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, and my almost 2 1/2 year old just will not eat veggies. Over the years, the most i've gotten from him is nibbling a bit at some arugala, some blueberries, maybe apples on occasion, but over all, he's extremely stubborn about it. He's never really just "gone to town" on a nice hearty salad. To be honest he's not eating at all at the moment. Last year after brumation, he ran around like a lunatic all day, with no interest in food for a bit, but eventually started eating with a ravenous appetite. He did the same this year, with the running around, but it's been a while now
(Wish i'd paid closer attention to the date) and still no eating. Just got a fecal done, and he's clean, so it can't be parasites. Not too too worried about the food, figure he'll eat when he's hungry, but i do get concerned that no food means no dusting with calcium/ multi- vitamin. He is drinking plenty of water though. Ideas? Thoughts?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't know that there's much else to do aside from making a bunch of food available for him. Darwin is still going through the crazy after brumation phase and not eating much too. It has been over a month now. I just keep offering veges every day and roaches once a week or so per his normal routine.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hiccup isnt eating much either - he finally ate some roaches here day before yesterday like 5-6 now the last 2 days he has eaten 1 and no vegies -- and hes done nothing but lay around or sleep----
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom