2019 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now AVAILABLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey Everyone!!!

The 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar is now available on the Beardie Stuff Store!!
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

This year, we have one calendar, filled with your beautiful bearded dragons! Thank you so much to all who have submitted their pictures for the calendar. All profits from the calendars go towards covering the costs of the site.

Here is a direct link! Get yours today!

https://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.373375707

I hope you all enjoy!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks Alex. Clicking the 2019 calendar link brings me back to the main storefront page for some reason. Is the calendar page active?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
CooperDragon":p34y682b said:
Thanks Alex. Clicking the 2019 calendar link brings me back to the main storefront page for some reason. Is the calendar page active?
Yeah, that happened to me as well. Weird. ?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I’ll double check. I did t experience that, but cafeprsss has been behaving strangely.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Alright, Well I hope they turn out and sell well. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey all,

The issue seems to be that CafePress flagged on of the images as "not allowed". It's the February image with the toy car. My guess is that they flagged that as a violation because of the type of car resembled and not having permission to use that likeness. If so, I'll have to swap out that image for another. I'm waiting to hear back.

Sorry about the delay.

Thanks,
-Alex

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Alright No problem, Hope they sell and turn out well. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It's been confirmed. The issue is the Cadillac toy in the image, sadly. Tonight, I will make some adjustments and get these re-published.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I haven't had time to check this out. I'm glad they are ready. I noticed the pics my husband chose of Rosie and Lil Squirt both got full pages. He liked the choices you made of our submissions. I will look tomorrow or the next day for the link to order the calendar, although we may not be able to order it for a week or so.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I will fix the calendar this evening. I need to recreate one of the pages due to a "license violation" related to one of the pictures (or a beardie with a toy Cadillac). Who would have thought a toy would trigger such an issue with CafePress?

It's been a busy week (and holiday weekend), but I'll definitely have them available for purchase this evening!!

Thanks all!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Okay. The link has been updated. It may take them a little bit of time to process everything. But I think everything should be okay now. I've updated the link in the OP, but here it is as well...

https://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.373375707

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Hello "Beardie." A guy chanice you have any 2018 calendars left over???? My poor baby Copper was in it, and SADLY he hear passed. :(

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Iloverex":2y1cd62k said:
Hello "Beardie." A guy chanice you have any 2018 calendars left over???? My poor baby Copper was in it, and SADLY he hear passed. :(
Hi. Sorry for not replying sooner. Unfortunately, no. I removed them from the CafePress store when I created the new ones. I do have the images used for them, if you would like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom