7 Month Old refusing to eat anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It can be confusing especially because they all do it a little differently. Extra attention definitely has to be given for a young dragon but as long as they are of good size and healthy then it's fine. This would include being sure that the lights+ uvb are good because if temps. + uvb were very low that could make a dragon lethargic that might otherwise be alert + active.

MushuDaBeardie

Original Poster
I greatly appreciate everyone's feedback and experience with their beardies going into brumation. Sadly Mushu's brumation is complete dormancy, therefore, he has not woken up in a couple of months. He isn't losing barely any weight he is staying the same weight if anything. I'm seeing this as a positive as I have more time to catch up on my dubia colony and get them going before he's starving eating tons of bugs every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom