Ollivander!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m Andy and in November 2018 my friend and I bought our beardie, Ollivander (Olli for short) from a reptile rescue! He was very very sick and they told us he probably wouldn’t make it but here we are! They never told me how old he is but as of today is starting his second shed (with me) and is about 6 or 7 inches long. He loves glass surfing and baths!!!
Olli is the third reptile I have owned- I grew up with a six-foot long iguana named Sarge (R.I.P.) and a tortoise named Tucker (R.I.P.). I have always loved reptiles and amphibians and have found them the easiest to take care of (for me personally).
DtCfrU-WkAMAMSH

DtCfrUjWoAAtdo6

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Olli looks to be a happy, healthy little guy. Thanks for rescuing him! Hope you guys have many happy years together!

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Welcome, Andy and Olli! You'll find the very best advice here. Hope to see and read more adventures of Olli. ?

Hi there Olivander! Nice to see another Harry Potter fan in town ;)
Do you have an Instagram account?! We should follow each other! @dumbledorethebeardie is mine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom