Lazy sperm boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxandMrDarcy

Max Ernest is 9 years old and over the years hes become increasingly lazy. He visually looks healthy but I worry. Recently, I've noticed an increase in sperm plugs and black beards. The dots by his rear are also off looking. I soaked him in a bath and out came a sperm plug with a little blood in it. Should I be worried?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The lethargic behavior can be concerning but at 9 years old it's probably not to be unexpected. The sperm plugs do happen now and then and aren't a concern on their own but if there was some blood then it may have been a strain to pass it through. I'd offer him drops of water on his nose to lick up. Keeping him well hydrated may help him bounce back and make things easier on his system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom