Sick Baby Ember

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
I missed the post and thought people hadn't seen that. I was like, "OMG! how are people not seeing this!" My bad. :D

DragonNamedEmber

Original Poster
His screen is more like a window screen. I normally have the top off though, as he is not at risk of climbing out. As for the tail rot, his appointment is on Tuesday to have his tail partially amputated. I will look into the Repashy bug pies as that might be better than the chicken and squash baby food. I really appreciate all of the suggestions and just hope he gets better. He’s such a sweetheart. I just hate to see him in such bad shape.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I know, poor sweetie. I wish the best outcome for him. When they amputate the usually go a little way up past the trauma area to make sure they don't miss any of the infection + chance on it spreading more.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Yeah AHBD, a little baby shouldn't go though the thing it did. I'm so glad that baby got the attention it needed. :)

DragonNamedEmber

Original Poster
@herpgirl the surgery would have been about $70, but because the vet missed the tail rot on the original visit, she did the surgery for free. I’m in CO so it was Golden View Veterinary Hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom