Meet Simba!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Simba my baby beardie. He’s a genetic stripe het hypo trans. He’s my little buddy and loves to snuggle with me. The breeder told me he’s a girl but I think he is a boy so his name changed from Promise to Simba. I’ve had him for about a month but I havnt made an introduction for him yet!! Here are some pictures of my little guy.
100549-7387627614.jpg
100549-803253102.jpg
100549-7124056704.jpg
Here’s Simba in the bath down below
100549-5976271680.jpg

Welcome! Simba is so cute! Did you get him from a breeder? When I hear him described like that, it makes me think so. Mine was from a pet store and so all I know is that he is “fancy,” ? which is what they call a beardie that has a different coloring.

Hjballinger

Original Poster
Haha yes, I got him from spice dragons. I wasn’t too sure about the whole delivery aspect since I have never gotten anything live delivered except for dubias. It turned out really well and Simba is happy and healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom