Meet my beardie! + HELP ME NAME HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieMommaa

Hey there! This is my baby haha he is not really a baby but i love him to the moon and back :).
He is a classic/standard moprh. He is 1 year and 7 months. I received him yesterday 1/25/2019
after seeing an ad on craigslist and I immediately fell in love with him. He was not the most nicest when we first picked him up he was actually showing a lot of signs of aggression but, he has really warmed up and i can definitely tell he is a sweetheart!

I really need some names for him! I was thinking of naming him Richard but it doesnt fit him well.
What do you think fits him??
thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Welcome :) so glad he gets a good home from here on out :)
Name suggestions :

Sully / Sullivan : monsters inc - since you said he said he seemed aggressive but is a sweetheart that Disney character suits that persona

Jasper : desert mineral

Just random nice names: max, Marley, tommy, Toby, Harley, jimmy, koda , Cody , jack , Charlie or bobby

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Wow, he looks a lot like my beardie with the orange around the eyes. What about Fygar? He was a funny little fire-breathing dragon on the Dig Dug video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom