Leaving Beardie Alone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Feeling bad for leaving my poor girl alllllll alone......

So Tampico just woke up from her 3 month brumation. Well she was on 5 days and up 2 for the better half of 3 months. She was fully awake Sunday and I let her roam almost all day and put her back in the tank a couple of times to get some warmth and what not. Saw her yesterday morning before work and gave some cuddles after filing her bowl then left for work, and decided I'd stay at my sweetheart's for the night....And then periodically having feelings of guilt because my girl is awake and I'm not there to handle her and give her the cuddles and lovies she deserves :) :-( So I'm just wondering if anyone else feels guilty when they leave their beardie alone, especially unplanned, or am I just having a soft little heart for my beloved Tampisaurus?

Love her more than life itself. She is the best!

*MOOOOOM, DON'T GO!!!!!*
101206-807239674.jpg

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Hahaha, not that I'll admit :silent:, though we do say goodbye to our two before we go anywhere...usually multiple times just in case they didn't hear us *ahem* :lol:

Our 1st one, Otto, has just come out of brumation too and is getting extra human snuggle time to make up for it. Oh, and when we go on vacation, we wonder why the person we get to sit them isn't paying US for the privilege. So, in short, no idea what you're talking about :lol:

100140-4388198024.jpg

"Shirts, check. Socks, check. Beardie ..."

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I hate leaving my guy at home. It has never been a problem and someone checks in on him during extended trips, but it still stinks. I have a webcam set up so I can check in on him from anywhere =)

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":38mh87fr said:
I hate leaving my guy at home. It has never been a problem and someone checks in on him during extended trips, but it still stinks. I have a webcam set up so I can check in on him from anywhere =)

I have a little webcam for mine too! I thought I was the only crazy one who liked to see what she's doing during the day. Lying on her hammock and being a loungin' beardie mostly. Haha

Aaradimian":38mh87fr said:
100140-4388198024.jpg

"Shirts, check. Socks, check. Beardie ..."

That's soooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom