Exo terra products and name suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jess12313

Hi I recently got a new 10 month old bearded dragon she is adorable but I cant for the life of me come up with a name for her that actually suites her,shes very sassy but also very loving and sweet.Shes came from a bad past and was very ill when she came to me since then she has been doing a lot better and her true personality has began to show a lot more I would greatly appreciate any name suggestions :) also one other thing I did some opinions on exo terra hides and bowls,i am planning onn buying the exo terra large hide but don't know if the hole is big enough does any one have any experience with these hides?Last question is what are peoples opinions on wax worms and calciworms,shes a big eater and loves her bugs but wanted to add some variety to her diet :) any one have any experience with these types of worms and if they are known to cause any problems thank you in advance for any replies :D im not sure how to add a picture of her so if anyone could let me know thatd be great.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Lucy comes to mind, LOL!!! Stay away from waxworms, they are very addicting for dragons and, hold very little nutrition. BSFL or Calciworms (same thing) are excellent staple feeders.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
At the top of this page user image uploader is how you load pics- right above the message XIMG is how you post-- if your looking for staple feeders calci worms can be ordered in quantity off of amazon or ebay etsy -- google them and go from there-- they are really small and have to be fed in large amounts if your going for a staple feeder -- I would try dubia roaches they too can be ordered on line thru amazon and some places offer free shipping--- also butter worms are good for treats as well as super worms -- meal worms are a little harsh as he is young- they are more for older dragons- as far as hides go you actually need to see them - I can never determine how big they are so I havent really bought anything on line-- I did get a platform / cave from Petsmart that seems big enough for Hiccup and he is now 20 inches and fits in it! National Geographic, Rainforest Cave Reptile Hideaway, Natural

Karrie

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Heya :) I’m just dropping in my Name suggestions
Food related: Cricket
Australia habitat related: dusty , sandy , clay
Australia related: Adelaide, Mel ( Melbourne), Sydney
Random names with good meaning: Amaya ( means night rain ) , sienna , Sahara , Savannah
Herb names: rosemary , sage

jess12313

Original Poster
Hi thank you for the replies :) all the name suggestions are great!Ive ordered her a larger water bowl and a large hide for when she gets bigger she will still fit in the hide ill try upload a picture of her to help with name suggestions.At the moment shes eating bugs wise:large crickets,large locusts and minor worms.She does like her greens but obviously prefers bug and insects,the webite I ordered off for bugs and the hides and that is called norhtampton reptile centre if any one wants to check it out they have offers on for another two days many items are half price or have a few £ off :)
97150-9316639429.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom