Old but New Dragon - any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikate

Original Poster
Hi Folks - just back from vet with Puff. Vet satisfied that he’s healthy enough & has correct living conditions now. He weighs 170g & is petite for a male. May be down to incorrect living conditions while growing. Vet thinks it’s likely he’ll have a bit of MBD but nothing to worry about too much as long as he’s getting the correct calcium now.
He fought like mad with Vetty when he tried to check his mouth - vet was very pleased with this as he’s happy he still has ‘spirit’! He’s known bigger healthier dragons to fight less!!
Puff now back in his house basking away & heating up nicely. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that he continues to improve & he has another few happy years ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom