Meet my beardie! + HELP ME NAME HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieMommaa

Hey there! This is my baby haha he is not really a baby but i love him to the moon and back :).
He is a classic/standard moprh. He is 1 year and 7 months. I received him yesterday 1/25/2019
after seeing an ad on craigslist and I immediately fell in love with him. He was not the most nicest when we first picked him up he was actually showing a lot of signs of aggression but, he has really warmed up and i can definitely tell he is a sweetheart!

I really need some names for him! I was thinking of naming him Richard but it doesnt fit him well.
What do you think fits him??
thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Welcome :) so glad he gets a good home from here on out :)
Name suggestions :

Sully / Sullivan : monsters inc - since you said he said he seemed aggressive but is a sweetheart that Disney character suits that persona

Jasper : desert mineral

Just random nice names: max, Marley, tommy, Toby, Harley, jimmy, koda , Cody , jack , Charlie or bobby

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Wow, he looks a lot like my beardie with the orange around the eyes. What about Fygar? He was a funny little fire-breathing dragon on the Dig Dug video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom