Dig box recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubardad

Im thinking about setting up a "dig box" in the 4x2x2 habitat on the right side where the hollow log is sitting now (according to the pic below)
102544-8216005810.jpg
Im not sure what to use though. Ive seen a few examples like a simple 18Lx10Wx6H plastic bin with flaxseed to bricks with play sand and top soil.

Im hoping to find some suggestions/recommendations and possibly any visual example of what others have done for dig boxes if possible?

My current thoughts were to use a higher plastic bin and use fauna kraft soil mixed with play sand and then find a ramp of some sort to allow entry to get into the bin and the branch I have now to exit. I dont plan to feed in it so all feeding will be more dubias/worms away from the dig box. I dont know if my dragon is a female or male but I just thought of giving the dragon the texture difference instead of doing 100% tile.

All opinions/suggestions/criticisms welcomed. Im still learning.

Foxxy76

94453-8641868536.jpg

This is Lazy's dig box. I used a clean paint tray (never used for paint) and filled it with excavator clay. I put his hide over it and his hammock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom