Broly the new super saiyan beardie

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I had a pretty good one. I went to Philadelphia met some players not naming who in Philadelphia on Dec 23. It's not too important. Anyway, we're in the playoffs! I never screamed so loud! Wow...Redskins didn't get any points! What were they doing? Im not entirely sure how long Eagles will last. My friend who's a Bears fan and a huge trash talker says I'll lose to her team but says she loves me even if Im an Eagle fan. She'll trash talk a bit while I sit there and take it like a good friend then say I love you anyway Eagles fan. The worst part here is Im watching it at her house LOL. She'll definitely tease if she wins. I usually end her tease with "I hate you too" LOL. I am back home btw. Tom has the house to himself while Im at my Bears friend's house right now. I got really ill after eating dinner with her. She's been staying up with me...and I do love her but now she's driving me nuts LOL. I got food poisoning from the restaurant we went to apparently. Im in her bed with her (no Im married and she's straight) she just claims to watch me better just in case. She's not married...no kids all she has is a dog. I never seen so much Bears stuff in one house LOL. Her bed has Bears LOL. Devoted fan indeed. We've been friends since high school and what we never knew was what football team we liked. We usually prank each other..it's nothing serious it's harmless fun. She put plastic roaches in my food once I thought they were real and flipped out. I pranked her by putting plastic ants in her bed. We're adults so pranks are more extreme than bugs. When she gets mad she starts talking Japanese LOL. She's Japanese. I have to tell you later. This is already too long. Yes, she's really Japanese and likes American football. She understands what it is and decided to like Bears since high school. It was surprising to find out she moved up here to Oregon from Vegas as well.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
I am glad you had a nice time (except the food poisoning) and that your friend is such a good friend! my husband lapses into arabic at the tiniest thing so i know the feeling! I got really busy and forgot to come on here and post. Picking fresh greens and stuffing them with calorie paste can take up time, on top of getting kidsready for school and fixing lunches, and other things around the house when i can, all on no sleep! and then this morning while feeding draconis reptiboost i noticed his gums and tounge were blue, being that i have a heart condition and that he was breathing fine i knew it was his heart. he was fine when i put him under his lamp to bask and moving about until around 5-10 minutes after the first three kids left for school. when i pulled him out and did all of the checks and stimulating points i knew he had passed. the best guess i have is that his brain tried to force a brumation but his heart was too weak to handle it so he had a heart attack instead of just going into brumation. their little hearts slow down considerably going into brumation and sometimes stop briefly then start but slower than when they are active. in some cases their heart doesnt start back up again. I made a post on it.... i will get another in a couple months or so but not one like him. ill just get a new fixture, bulb, and start a breeding colony of crickets while i mourn him. tjis time i might pick the most antisocial regular beardie!

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
So I’ve been out of the loop for a while too – I was hospitalized earlier this month. Back home now and getting back to “normal” (if there is such a thing).

Sorry to hear about Draconis, Beardymama. If he was trying to go to sleep and brumate, then hopefully he didn’t suffer.

So I guess we’ve got the Patriots vs the Rams for the Super Bowl. We don’t have any plans to watch it with friends so far, but I suppose I’ll root for the old home team if we do. I used to live in LA. I don’t suppose that I can rightfully call myself a “fan” compared to you guys. Maybe I can only just say that the Packers are my favorite football team. Admittedly, they didn’t do too well this last year. Maybe next year. I’m glad the Eagles won the game you went to. It’s always extra fun when your team wins.

“Daddy” took excellent care of Puff while I was gone. He’s about as healthy as can be expected with the adenovirus, and even then some. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

I haven't been on since the first of January...

Broly is now 4 years old (since Jan 14) and I have been really busy.

Broly looked as if he was going potty and only got out a urate...Im thinking "ok weird, usually comes with a crap sample." I guess he didn't have to go, just "pee" technically. Anyone who owns a beardie knows urate is like pee. He's eating greens and almost coming out of his slow down though he never really sleeps during winter. He also went potty well too. He never eats greens but I always keep them in his bowl. He'll eat squash, apples, grapes and carrots. Bugs obviously.

So my frog thought was male turned female. I got seven tadpoles that are turning into frogs. One boy has a humpback. Idk what happened. He seems happy and he eats. African dwarf frogs aren't known to be aggressive so I don't think it was his siblings. Parents eat eggs and babies they're not parental but not them who hurt their son. They hurt him..he's eaten.

Aw, that's sad about Draconis. Broly is anti social though I socialized him as a hatchling and juvenile. Idk what happened. He's 4 and he wants the human to do is give food/supplements/water and window time oh and don't forget pick up his mess. He doesn't like outside all that much though natural sun is great. I can't even be in the sun more than 15 mins without getting skin cancer anyway. Not really allowed in the sun like most people. I gotta cover up my skin after 15 mins. Glad I have bunny hutch for the dragons. I have to sit under a tarp. I think he tolerates me.

Sooo...what was thought to be food poisoning...wasn't. It was salmonella We had to go to the ER Jan 2 at 4.30am. It was horrible. Ran a fever apparently my food was contaminated with that crap. Yeah...fun.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Today is wind storm from 1p-4a so yeah an update. Im already having ptsd (is that how it's abbreviated...?)

I have my 10 week kittens...I swear if anyone comes with cat hate...just get off. Im pretty smart with dragons, hamster, hedgehog, guinea pigs and an African grey parrot.
Im pretty sure I know what Im doing. Nobody is hurt and you will still never see me on the health/er forum. Im not in a good mood and will probably get banned for S I will say to you. Be reasonable if you want a peaceful conversation. Otherwise just go! I already lock Axel and Roxas out of my room when my dragons are out. Do you hate my service dog too? Im just asking, he's well behaved for a service dog. He's not trained to hurt/kill my pets.

Anyway, now you know what's up between cats/dogs and prey animals.

Broly's up,not eating, too crazy and wants my female. I know it's normal (really tired of being treated like a dang newbie). Im not new...Im just saying, it's not here it's in real life this is why I don't converse with humans. I had dragons for 14 years so like seriously.
Jamie parades herself in front of him, Broly bobs at everything not just her. Even snow!

Jamie cares less, she eats and uses the bathroom.

Kane is good too. He already got through his spring fever.
He'll eat everything in sight.

My scorpion is well and pretty much the star of my insect friends. I have my preying mantis too.

I've been playing kingdom hearts 3. I have lots of stress that I can take out right now but I don't I bottle it up. Hurting is illegal. I do go to the shooting range too, shooting cardboard. Maybe I do let it out...I gotta go learn my fav anime song on guitar. A beautiful blue electric guitar custom...not gonna say what animal is on it...you'll want pics...pics is too much energy I can't do it. Depression is already enough energy thanks. I used to come on almost every day...lately you notice I post rarely now. That's because depression has been taking over, wont say I cut because I don't though a few times I have. Im finding healthier ways of dealing with it. Music is one, I just pick a playlist and go to sleep with it. It's ok, no need to worry if anyone even reads this. Idk. Maybe.

Wind comes early for us...Im already having a panic attack...I really hate wind. Well that's gonna have to be dealt with.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

So Broly is through with spring fever. Dropping 9-15g every week from running around like a crazy guy. He didn't even sleep this winter or any winter basically. He was slow and lazy but still ate like a pig. He stopped eating 4 weeks ago this being 5 if he still drops. I changed nothing but my Arcadia 14% bulb. Temps are all the same and same 80 gal. Humidity will either sky rocket (thanks rain) or relatively dry.

In April 11-13, I won't be in town. I will be in California, Universal Studios. It's my sister's late gift for mom's 50th bday. Everyone is going and since we fly no dragon or gecko can come, just my service dog. We have a friend coming to care for my animals, my dad's friend will care for the family's pets. My friend thinks my hamster is too crazy for her, I told her just play with her (human friendly) put her away in the fish room if she prevents you from sleeping. My hamster does prevent people from sleeping most nights and my aquatic friends deal with her the rest of the night. They don't seem to mind.
June 10, Im gone again, my dad goes to Paris and Im going to California again this time with friends to Disneyland. Hoping to come home the 15th,I got things to do Sunday. Family will care for my pets.

Broly's still head bobbing I just saw him. He was doing so well starting to eat. I guess he won't now. Ate all his greens and squash last night. I gotta give him calcium I hadn't done it yet as well as his siblings too. Im seeing everyone else asking about spring fever. My only boy Broly has the same case. As I said Kane already went through his spring fever so just one crazy boy left. He'll drop weight as he's either very interested or not at all in food. I tried crickets...he only ate 5 before running off to bob at the bluejay. The bird could care less what my dragon was doing. Such a cutie.

Im getting better at the song on guitar. Im not saying being the best at it but yeah getting better. I practice 5 hours a day or 1 hour if Im busy. I get practicing in either way. Im learning chords now and even power chords. Eventually will learn more the metal bands songs. Seek and Destroy from Metallica is one Im really trying out with my new found chords. Again it's not loud enough to mess with my reptiles just enough I can hear it. I don't turn my amp real high because the dogs will howl so obviously I found a comfortable volume for everyone. Im not big on high volume anyway my ears will hurt.

Alright I've rambled on enough gotta go get calcium ready for every reptile and feed the rest of my crew.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

The end of March. I really don't come on here do I?

Anyway, Broly is finally done with spring fever as he dropped down to 55g. He gained 7g of that back making it 48g left to get to 595g before spring (2018) ended. He was almost 600g. He maintained that weight through summer and fall fluctuations in between before winter came. His appetite is full force eating everything in sight now.

Everyone is good now and gained weight. I don't feel like typing everyone else's details, sue me.

I like talking about my guitar. Highly obsessed with learning and excited to know how to play now Nirvana. Metallica has been learned now Nirvana. Don't get me wrong my kids are still what get me out of bed. I don't get up for guitar alone.
Before Broly came (after two dragons had died) I slept all day long only getting up to eat, shower and learn a bit of guitar, fed the aquatics, dogs and cats then back to bed. Now that I have a four year old dragon and two others, Im more up these days.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry I seem to have dropped off the face of the earth as far as this website is concerned. I went off the deep end in December and I have yet to completely recover.

Puff is still hanging in there – his weight has settled around 475 grams – not his highest, but adequate. He recently developed a lump in his wrist, so off to the vet again, this morning as a matter of fact. They were able to drain it with a needle – luckily it didn’t require major surgery, and now we’re waiting on labs and stuff.

I don’t know what's going to happen with him as far as hormones are concerned this spring. He missed mating season altogether last year because he was too sick to even think about making little dragons, so I have no idea what to expect this year. :?

I haven’t heard anything lately about the guitar store that’s supposed to be moving into the local shopping mall here. The mall is still in the process of being remodeled – big construction mess, so I’ll have to wait and see. I’m still playing around with the idea of checking it out and see if I can get a real basic no frills 6 string acoustic guitar for less than an arm and a leg.

Congratulations on your new kittens – I hope they will have lots of happy years with you. :D

Weather’s been nice here, but my husband says when we get April weather in March, we’re liable to get March weather in April, so we’ll see what happens. We’re definitely not out of the woods yet as far as snow and ice and other such Alaskan stuff. But so far so good.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

We're having nice weather. We still get snow and wet rainy weather till summer. It's supposed to rain tomorrow with the rest of the week raining. When spring began (Mar 20) I brought my venus and cobras out to wake up. One cobra unfortunately died in September last year when it was fine all summer. Idk what happened to it. I always watered its roots and soil moist. My other cobra however is starting to divide itself into smaller cobras. I might sell some if they're big enough to support itself. Its pot is included with the sale. We'll see how it goes.

My first guitar was an electric guitar that was $200. Amp was $300 so $500 altogether. It didn't cost an arm or leg. It was cheap enough to learn on but honestly I should have got a different one. I just picked it without letting it "call" me. Don't do what I did...pick what you believe calls you. I also have tuners and I tune by ear and an acoustic. I had to replace my old amp for xmas because it was broken. Electrics are easy for me to learn on as they have thinner necks than acoustics. I rarely use my acoustic because Im more into metal music.

Thank you! My kittens are awesome I wouldn't let them near the rodents or reptiles. I would hope Im smarter than that.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Im so non existent on this site.

Anyway, nothing too exciting going on. My dad's 50th bday yesterday. Im not one for gathering and singing but I stay close to be there. I just feel lonely in gatherings to sing. I don't sing...it's really an aspergers thing...I don't try to be rude. Im there though so my family isn't upset that Im not so close to join in the singing. It's fine, I don't allow singing on my bday, hate it...I feel so awkward, I don't like being center of attention. I endured it in school with solo presentations and group presentations.

Broly eats but he runs from morning (after warm up) till evening (8-9). Since he runs over and over (I let him out don't worry that I don't) but he's losing weight. We have come to the conclusion it's still spring fever. He's so active like before except he's eating everything in sight but he runs all the calories off. It has to stop eventually until then, he'll lose weight. We're not doing a fecal again...we already had done it. He's clear much like Kane and Jamie. Spring fever has no time limit as I have been told by Tracie.

I don't have much going on. I guess Im going to bed.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Hi -

I guess you and me both have been pretty non existent on this site. I don’t think I’ve posted anything lately except for that last message to you almost a month ago. :oops:

I agree with you about Broly – that doesn’t sound like parasites to me. It reminds me of a little cat that I had when I first came to Alaska. Her name was Fuzzy (yeah, I know, it would have been not very creative of me, but that was the name she came with). She was a skinny little thing at about 6 pounds, and when I brought her up here she plumped up to about 10 pounds in a fairly short time. She was a petite little thing with a small skeleton, so a healthy weight for her would have probably been about 8 pounds. One of my sisters thought that the reason she couldn’t put on weight until we came here was that the infamous California fleas had been sucking enough blood out of her to keep her anemic, but I don’t think my sister realized that Fuzzy was extremely hyperactive during the first year of her life – she was about 6 months old when I got her and about a year old when we moved up here. She’d do all kinds of crazy things like climbing the drapes and walking along the top of the traverse rod, etc. Probably would have gotten us evicted if the landlord had seen her doing that. She would even play with her food. She’d scoop the little kibbles out of the dish and chase them around the floor, so that by the time she ate them she’d burned more calories than they had in them. :blob5: :lol: She turned into a couch potato kitty when we got here, for whatever reason (climate, darkness, etc), so I don’t think it had much to do with the fleas, although it certainly didn’t hurt anything to be rid of them. Anemia makes it so you don’t have much energy, as I well know from watching Puff trying to catch his breath before going after the next cricket when he was anemic last year. :(

It’s exactly the right time of the year for Broly to be hyperactive and hormonal, although I think Tracie is right about “spring fever” having no time limit, especially if you’re seeing black bearding and/or head bobbing and/or attempts to flirt with Jamie or fight with Kane. Time to enjoy the spring and don’t worry about testing for parasites. And BTW, Puff once got “spring fever” in the middle of the winter. That was a fun Christmas. :wink:

As for Puff, the first time they’ve been able to culture something identifiable from one of his lumps, and it turned out to be a freaking staph infection. :shock: So we just finished a rather grueling course of antibiotic injections, and a recheck this last weekend. The lump came back, but this time it had a different kind of goop in it than the first time, so the vet took samples for cytology studies. We’re now waiting for lab results and hoping it doesn’t turn out to be something malignant. Seems like it’s just one thing after another with this poor little beardie. :banghead: But the good news is that his weight is back up to just over 500 grams. I’m hoping to find the time to post more details about Puff on my other thread, otherwise this post will end up twice as TLDR as it’s already going to be. :roll:

It’s funny how I can relate to some of the stuff you go through with Aspergers. The bipolar version is that the more depressed I am, the less I sing, but in the hypomanic phase I tend to sing too loud and too much. :oops: Fortunately, people seem to think that I have a fairly decent singing voice so they usually don’t mind too much. As for birthdays and that silly “Happy birthday to you” song that’s so traditional, I don’t mind joining in with the singing, and I tolerate being the one they’re singing it to, although I also hate being put on the spot. I keep my birthday a secret in order to prevent surprise parties. I hate surprises -- I guess that's a control freak thing. But I also want to be there with my family whenever I can, and birthday parties make a good excuse to get together. Your dad is a year younger than my husband.

My husband called it about the weather here (April weather in March = March weather in April). We got a bunch of snow dumped on us the week of Easter. But we make the best of it. Some Alaskans like to hide the Easter eggs in the snow. It should melt off fast at this point in the season, but in the meantime, the roads are a mess around here today.

I ordered the last guitar I had for $20 out of the J. C. Penney catalog, but that was back in the late 1970s or early 80s. And I fairly recently, like maybe a couple of years ago, paid $1 for my first recorder flute at Walmart, and when it accidentally broke, I got a more expensive delux one for $2 at Freddy Meyer. :mrgreen: So yeah, $200 for a guitar sounds like an arm and a leg to me, and I’m a little shocked that the Amp can cost even more than the guitar itself. 30-40 years of inflation, and heavy metal is like a foreign country to me. What “calls” to me now is Celtic stuff – either a “chanter” flute (would plug into a bagpipe once I learned how to play the flute by itself without the pipes, if I were to ever get that far), and “DADGAD” guitar tuning, same kind of guitar, just tuned Celtic style. But I’d have to be willing to spend some major $$$ for even a decent set of bagpipes. That probably won’t happen in the nearly foreseeable future. For now, it’s just a “pipe dream” (pun intended). :wink:

I know that they have those electronic digital tuning devices now, so you don’t have to tune by ear if you don’t want to. I would suppose that it takes all the guesswork out of it, but maybe it takes some of the “art” and some of the “fun” out of it too.

Enough for now, I guess. The longer the time you haven’t heard from me, the longer the TLDR. :mrgreen: Hope you had a nice Easter. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Been a few days. I either remember to update or don't want to.

I finally trimmed my hair to get rid of split ends and most of the blonde from when I colored my hair with bleach. It's a layered trim (short in the back longer in the sides). So my hair isn't dry anymore.

Broly finally gained 8g so 515 went up to 523g. It's not a huge jump but glad he finally went up. I weighed Tue morning (before he crapped and ran around) the scale said 523g. I recorded it in a notebook. He still eats, craps every day and runs all day.

I had an opportunity to grab frog friends but decided against it. It's a local fish store so not a chain pet store. The guy told a costumer something about pleco (cute tiny thing). I didn't get the whole conversation so I couldn't tell if they gave wrong info. They did tell a girl a 10 gallon can handle only 5-6 dwarf frogs (I read up on it and it's right according to fish forums). I have five in my 20 gal, I could have more but didn't feel like quarantining. I would have to anyway when I want more frogs. Chytrid is an evil fungus and you definitely don't want it, kills all frogs but fish, snails and shrimp are safe. Im lucky enough to not have it.

Beardymama: well that sucks about him. Congrats on Norbert.

SueAnn: $200 is expensive for most people. I have saved up for a long time to get $500 for all electric guitar equipment. I played for 10 yrs, tuning by ear is the hardest if you've never done it. I had lots of trouble my first few times. My brother is into Metallica music so he borrows my electric from time to time. Im lucky I have four electric guitars and two acoustics. One electric has my favorite anime (at the time and still is) Fullmetal Alchemist on it.
I can't play it unfortunately, tuning peg broken...I have the new tuning peg and just haven't put it on yet. My acoustic has a beardie on it. My friend is good at art. I let her deface my two guitars LOL. I guess I'll fix my Fullmetal guitar since it's next to me. Im restringing it so might as well. I can totally help you with your guitar should you choose one if you want help that is. It's easy to learn the basics first obviously. Chords are harder...

Im off to fix my two broken guitars. The second is an acoustic guitar the nut needs replacing. The two are sitting side by side so might as well.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry to hear about Draconis, Beardymama. :cry: Norbert is beautiful, if that’s him in the photo. I hope you’ll have many happy years with him. :)

Way back when I was your age, Kami, I used to bleach my hair too. Then when I wanted it shorter, I’d let the roots grow out and cut along the dotted line. When we were first married, my husband used to flatter me by saying that I had silver and gold in my hair. In reality, silver = gray and gold = peroxide blonde. But I haven’t bleached my hair for years, so nowadays there’s a lot more silver and no more gold. :roll:

I used to tune my guitar by ear. Back in the old days, :wink: we didn’t have all these fancy digital tuning devices. I vaguely remember that once you got the lowest string tuned to the right pitch, there was a way to tune the rest of them by matching the pitch of the string next to it to the lower string with a certain fret, but I can’t remember which fret. I had a friend who got one too and she kept breaking her strings when she tried to tune. We were both beginners but I was able to figure out that she was using that same tuning method but with the wrong fret. She wanted to trade guitars with me because she said that mine sounded more “mellow”, but looking back I now realize that the reason for that was probably because her strings were newer than mine.

Do you have steel strings or nylon for your acoustic guitars? One of the things I’m going to have to consider if I ever get another guitar is how often I’m going to have to replace the strings and how much that’s going to cost. I’ve heard that nylon strings are easier on your fingers but I like the sound of steel strings better. I had some nice calluses on my fingers. :mrgreen:

If I ever do get a guitar, I’m going to want to “meet” the guitar first to see if it’s going to be a good fit with my fat body so I’ll know if it will be comfortable for me to sit and play. That’s why I’m not too keen about trying to order something off the internet, and I’m waiting for another walk in store to show up in Anchorage. It will be a while though, if ever. For now, we have medical bills to pay off (both mine and Puff’s) and Puff to take care of.

Yeah, I think I may have heard a few horror stories about that frog fungus. :shock:

Puff has spent most of the day in his hide napping today, so he’s either not feeling so well or he’s getting ideas about trying to brumate for the first time in his life. I’m hoping to post more details about him on my other thread, but haven't got around to it yet. It sounds like Broly is still doing well. :)

My husband has this next week off and will be doing a “staycation” at home. Hopefully we’ll be able to get a few things done around the house. I hope you all have a nice weekend. :D

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Im thinking one acoustic is nylon and the other steel. They're different brands. Im not sure if that had to do with anything. I went to the guitar store and they told me different strings with them.
There was a tuning by ear method, starting on the fifth string fifth fret. Im not sure why they say fifth string...it should be the sixth but ok.

Im watching the NFL draft with my dad and brother. Of course Im getting bambarded with bantering from dad and brother when my Eagles are on the tv for their pick. It's bad enough I have to compete against (dad's team) Seahawks this year. My dad will definitely get some banter. Pre season we don't care and going against my brother's team, Ravens.
I banter back with them LOL nothing too major. Football is a thing in this family. I grew up with my dad watching football and a fan of Seahawks always was. Our bantering seems mean but in reality it's just "friendly" fire. I remember playing football with my dad and cousins around thanksgiving time when I was a kid. I was the only girl so my cousins being boys made fun of me. My sister and my cousin's friend's sister didn't want to play so yeah only girl. When it came to go around the table (my aunts thing) to say what we're re thankful for my cousins did say they were happy to have me play football with them. Haha I did beat them.

Broly is a bit of monster today. He eats everything but he's also running at my windows trying to get outside with occasional black bearding, breathing heavy (well who wouldn't...if you were running). Sometimes he just heavy breathes when he's annoyed. We already got a clean bill of health. So it's his annoyed thing. No RI and if there was...we have a fogger machine with F10 as the RI killer.

Oreo like Broly has to take enzymes. She takes papaya extract Broly takes bromelain (pineapple extract). So now two different animals that has to take enzymes. Oreo for some reason started (she's getting to be an old hamster) to not being able to digest food. Her stools looked to have undigested food. She's still just as crazy as always! Took care of her problem now she can digest.

I have calluses too. It hurts when you first start off or let the calluses heal. Never let them heal if you don't want sore fingers. Any guitarist knows that.

Chytrid is a horror story gone real! It could be very well a horror movie! It's right up there with columnaris. I had contact with columnaris before and that...is terrible. My guppies and saltwater friends have not had it so far. Chytrid and columnaris can both have movies together.

Other news I saw Avengers Endgame! It was pretty good.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom