The cold shoulder and stink eye

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

The cold shoulder and stink eye

Postby Lorilyn » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Been home from work for the past 2 months. Finally got the all clear and can walk again without crutches or cane so I got to go back to work. One problem....I forgot to get the approval of Her Royal Highness Miss Biggs. Who promptly after 2 days of work has given me the cold shoulder and some very serious stink eye. But after 4 days home (courtesy of the weekend and ice storm) she has forgiven me and loves me again. Till I told her I had to go to work tomorrow. :banghead: she much prefers to me to stay home and take care of her every need. [Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
Lorilyn
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: The cold shoulder and stink eye

Postby HerpGirl » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:59 am

LOL bearded dragon can be soooo funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HerpGirl
Hatchling Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:57 am

Loves her mummy / slave.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
kingofnobbys
BD.org Addict

Postby HerpGirl » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:50 am

Yup.
HerpGirl
Hatchling Poster

Postby Lorilyn » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:22 pm

She is so funny. Since I have been home she decided that only I can touch her. My son tried to get her out for me and I never knew that they hiss. She has since forgiven him (courtesy of him feeding her wax worms and horn worms) but she will still jump from him to me. And she has gotten more spoiled and stubborn. LOL I have created a monster. But I love her so it’s ok
Lorilyn
Hatchling Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Lorilyn wrote:She is so funny. Since I have been home she decided that only I can touch her. My son tried to get her out for me and I never knew that they hiss. She has since forgiven him (courtesy of him feeding her wax worms and horn worms) but she will still jump from him to me. And she has gotten more spoiled and stubborn. LOL I have created a monster. But I love her so it’s ok

Yep my skinks and dragons also do this …. they like my wife , but LOVE me and prefer to next to / near or on me.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
kingofnobbys
BD.org Addict

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales