The cold shoulder and stink eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been home from work for the past 2 months. Finally got the all clear and can walk again without crutches or cane so I got to go back to work. One problem....I forgot to get the approval of Her Royal Highness Miss Biggs. Who promptly after 2 days of work has given me the cold shoulder and some very serious stink eye. But after 4 days home (courtesy of the weekend and ice storm) she has forgiven me and loves me again. Till I told her I had to go to work tomorrow. :banghead: she much prefers to me to stay home and take care of her every need.
97320-7028807658.jpg
97320-1935046497.jpg

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
LOL bearded dragon can be soooo funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She is so funny. Since I have been home she decided that only I can touch her. My son tried to get her out for me and I never knew that they hiss. She has since forgiven him (courtesy of him feeding her wax worms and horn worms) but she will still jump from him to me. And she has gotten more spoiled and stubborn. LOL I have created a monster. But I love her so it’s ok

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Lorilyn":3b0gt1u7 said:
She is so funny. Since I have been home she decided that only I can touch her. My son tried to get her out for me and I never knew that they hiss. She has since forgiven him (courtesy of him feeding her wax worms and horn worms) but she will still jump from him to me. And she has gotten more spoiled and stubborn. LOL I have created a monster. But I love her so it’s ok

Yep my skinks and dragons also do this …. they like my wife , but LOVE me and prefer to next to / near or on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom