Messy Beardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
Anyone else have a beardy capable of making an entire mess of their tank in one day by dragging their greens around EVERYWHERE? :D :D oi vey dezzy... its cleaning day and there are dandy greens alllllll OVER the place lol

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Not with ya there sorry .... Marlow is unbelievably clean! In the past we’ve had indoor bunnies, golden retrievers , parrots, chinchillas and turtles so going from any of them to an extremely clean beardie who likes a tidy cage for himself is a huuuge change haha

I feel you on that ?, my chroma will drag his salad all around his tank. Mostly it's to his bed so he can lay down and eat, other than that it's all over his baking area.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Try changing the location of the food dish , she might have a preference to eat in another place where the food dish is not , so she collects a bit and drags it there.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
kingofnobbys":1jqad6ss said:
Try changing the location of the food dish , she might have a preference to eat in another place where the food dish is not , so she collects a bit and drags it there.

I've watched her devour everything in the dish where the dish is. She tracks it everywhere by running through the dish :roll: messy lil thing :lol:

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
My girl loves to drag her salad all over, climb in it and then have the nerve to look at me as if to say “Why are you not cleaning this mess!” But this is the same crazy lizard that hates to poop in her cage.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
MarlowAndMe":3tmtn6sl said:
Not with ya there sorry .... Marlow is unbelievably clean! In the past we’ve had indoor bunnies, golden retrievers , parrots, chinchillas and turtles so going from any of them to an extremely clean beardie who likes a tidy cage for himself is a huuuge change haha
OMG! You are SOOOOO lucky! Honey destroys, AND I MEAN DESTROYS HER CAGE IN 5 MINS!!!!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom