Marlow

Status
Not open for further replies.
And meant to add that you take great shots of Marlow - What type of camera do you have? The other night, Goldfish caught a cricket mid-air and that would have made for an awesome pic, if I had been waiting for it. I am going to try and get that shot one day.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I haven’t no, but I pay $30 for small tub of black soldier fly larvae and usually only 1-2 are alive
It’s crazy
But plenty over here have raised hatchlings on repashy with great results and mine is fit and healthy so I’m happy with it :) it’s made from black soldier fly larvae as it’s main ingredient too

Oh thank you :)
I use a iPhone XS and I looove the camera on it!
Haha cricket jump and catch would be awesome photos :)
101427-8125843876.jpg
101427-1793658017.jpg
101427-6934204851.jpg

Wow. That is insane. That's awesome that you have Repashy as a healthy option. Marlow certainly seems to be thriving on it. :)

Ahhh ... The XS .. That explains it. And I thought you had a professional camera!

It might have to involve my hubby to throw a cricket as I snap the photo, but I'm going to give it a try soon. HAHA!

Goldfish says hi to Marlow!

102185-7386817024.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aw how cute! Goldfish has grown lately!
You by the looks of that image have a really good camera?
I wish I had a professional camera haha, although I’m less desperate for one now I have the XS as the camera quality is really good on it! Our neighbour does have a professional camera as he has done photography for zoos and bird life magazines etc so sometimes I get him to take snaps of the kids etc so I should see if he will give Marlow a photo shoot ;)

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It’s 7.30pm here on the 21st so only a couple of hours until the 22nd which is..... Marlow’s 1st birthday!!!

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
avasgoldfish":3jota3gg said:
HAPPY BIRHTDAAAAY! :blob5: I love that Marlow has a party hat on and that he got a big boy cave. Definitely need one if he's at 16" now. HAHA!

Thank you :) other half and the kids enjoy making him little hats and things lol - secretively I think Marlow loves it too as he poses with smiles on his face haha

3months ago he was only 11” at 9months so I didn’t think the day would ever come that he would reach 16”! He’s been in endless shed , one rolling into the next, for the last 8 weeks so he must have been power growing

I meant to reply to your earlier note ... Yes, I snapped that one with a Nikon. I am not a professional though. HAHA! I wouldn't even bother with another camera. That XS takes stunning pics. Aaaand, if you have a neighbor that's a photographer, well, there's another reason you don't need another camera. LOL! Tell them you need a 1st birthday photo shoot! :p

He is certainly photogenic! HAHA! I think he's mastered his modeling pose.
That is hilarious. He must or is a really good sport. Love the "cake" and number 1 on the plate too - :lol: Fun times!

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I changed Marlow’s viv around to put his new birthday presents in ( the caramel coloured corner ramp in the cool end back corner and the flintstone looking cave.

He seems to love it that he can go on his ramp and practice his simba pose as king of pride rock
101427-7621897813.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":2mff5y2r said:
Looks like a lot of good options available for him in there =)

That’s what I was hopeing for :) I’m going to make him some fleece blankets for under the caramel coloured corner ramp as I’m assuming that’s where he will likely choose to have his first brumation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom