Huge Crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered crickets online for my 10 week old, theyre too big for her but theyre already in the container with smaller crickets (my bf didnt realize when they came they were so big he just dumped them in). How do I get the 200 huge crickets out of the mix? or atleast half of them, some could be considered useable. I cant afford to dump them all outside and starting over, it would be like throwing $25 out the window and I dont get paid til Saturday.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
BabyBeardie13":3oz896v4 said:
I ordered crickets online for my 10 week old, theyre too big for her but theyre already in the container with smaller crickets (my bf didnt realize when they came they were so big he just dumped them in). How do I get the 200 huge crickets out of the mix? or atleast half of them, some could be considered useable. I cant afford to dump them all outside and starting over, it would be like throwing $25 out the window and I dont get paid til Saturday.
idk where you ordered 200 large crickets for 20 dollars at because i get 1 thousand at joshsfrogs.com for around the same price. I would say just pull them out with your hands.

BabyBeardie13

Original Poster
Bmjo":3n0ubhjd said:
BabyBeardie13":3n0ubhjd said:
idk where you ordered 200 large crickets for 20 dollars at because i get 1 thousand at joshsfrogs.com for around the same price. I would say just pull them out with your hands.

shipping to me is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom