Should We Replace It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
MarlowAndMe":iylp546s said:
Gormagon":iylp546s said:
87978-5524911587.jpg

This is my baby dragon's home. He/she is so small we get to play where's waldo every morning, LOL!!!
You should name him Waldo!!
Ya, we kicked that one around as well, Eva (aka ScaryDemonDragon), my 11 year old granddaughter came with that one the other morning. But not knowing the gender makes it difficult to nail down a name, LOL!!!

avasgoldfish

Original Poster
Wow, guys! Your vivs look great!
I just realized that I replied to you in your other posting about the new baby, Gormagon. Again, what a cutie! That is so awesome that he gets such a big world to explore in there.
Marlowandme, your setup reminds me of a playground. Super cool!
Thanks for sharing, you two!

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Marlowandme, your setup reminds me of a playground. Super cool!
Thanks for sharing, you two![/quote]

Haha yeah I guess it reminds me of that too... like a natural one manny made for peaches on Ice Age

avasgoldfish

Original Poster
Ended up getting the Zen Habitats viv that is 4'x2'x2' and started adding things here and there ... I have a hammock that is waiting to go up, a huge branch for climbing, and now even tossing around the idea of making a bio active one. AAAAH!

This was before we added some plants.

102185-6452380689.jpg

Goldfish wondering what the heck we're doing to his lair (after adding plants earlier today).

102185-4261330073.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
A bioactive substrate is a BAD idea for bearded dragons. The pleasing aesthetics are not worth the health risks to the dragon or worth the effort to keep the bioactive substrate/microclimate "healthy".

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I agree, the risks scare me off doing that ^
Love your new viv :) great size and perfect for him for his whole lifetime :)
I would just recommend keep a close eye on the fake plants - I had similar leafy ones and Marlow thought it was veges for him lol
I now only have fake cactus and a fake yucca tree as they don’t have leafy enticing leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom