What should I use as a light source using a cremaric bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiley

So I use a cremaric 150 watt bulb but she has not been getting a basking light source for months now and I think I should give her one. I’m not switching to basking bulbs because I went through so many the heat bulbs are the only ones that work. So I was wondering if there is any regular bulb I could put best to the heat bulb to act as basking light. Any ideas?

Scion19801

Hatchling Member
Get par38 halogen flood light bulbs from a home supply store. Possibly GE branded. They should come as a 2 pack. Best and most recommended for the price versus reptile bulbs.

Scion19801

Hatchling Member
Gonna depend. I personally use 38 watt in my custom tanks. My tanks are 4x2x2 and 8x2x2. The 8x2x2 is split, so it's two tanks in one. I also have my 38watt bulbs on dimmers as even they were too hot for my setups. My basking platforms are 12 inches from the bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom