What colour is your beardie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIMMIA":1nlu83bc said:
thank you very much everyone :) I love all your beardies :) and I am so happy that I found this site because within the whole 7 months being here I am happy sharing my experiences with you all :)
98861-9733873968.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who kisses my dragon ?.
All beautiful dragons!
Mines called Spyro after the Dragon in the game.

SG1

BrummyBeardie":39guxf39 said:
JIMMIA":39guxf39 said:
thank you very much everyone :) I love all your beardies :) and I am so happy that I found this site because within the whole 7 months being here I am happy sharing my experiences with you all :)
98861-9733873968.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who kisses my dragon ?.
All beautiful dragons!
Mines called Spyro after the Dragon in the game.
One of ours is Spyro too also because of the game (PS ONE LIVES ON ?)
ATVB
SG1

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am no expert but you've got to be careful when kiss your beardie because sometimes they might carry small parasites and give you worms and it will make you feel awkward and have restless sleep, sorry! and how will know if they got them - take a poop sample to a herp vet and Google search the symptoms of worms in humans and make sure you not suffer any of them! :| I know this because when first got Jimmia I slowly got them feelings and never had them before before I had him, sorry :|

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
JIMMIA":fvqyaalc said:
I am no expert but you've got to be careful when kiss your beardie because sometimes they might carry small parasites and give you worms and it will make you feel awkward and have restless sleep, sorry! and how will know if they got them - take a poop sample to a herp vet and Google search the symptoms of worms in humans and make sure you not suffer any of them! :| I know this because when first got Jimmia I slowly got them feelings and never had them before before I had him, sorry :|
Yes I would advise against kissing your beardies, But of course there is an extremely small risk of you contracting something from a Beardie because if kept in the proper conditions, Beardies are really clean animals. It's a very very small chance to contract something from your beardies, But I still would advise against kissing your dragon. :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
it's amazing how much all you Americans know about our beardie, you would expect more Australian here lol :)

Lanica69

Hi I'm new to the group and I have had my Beardie, Kaida, for 4 months . Could someone identify if he is a Citrus or what color morph he is?
103375-2892607306.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, Kaida looks great ! He/she is a standard morph unless they have all clear nails which would make him a hypomelanistic [ hypo ] The coloring is a nice muted yellow/citrus, very pretty !

Lanica69

AHBD":12ejt7p4 said:
Hi there, Kaida looks great ! He/she is a standard morph unless they have all clear nails which would make him a hypomelanistic [ hypo ] The coloring is a nice muted yellow/citrus, very pretty !

Thanks , I will check his nails! He is my first Beardie so new to the coloring and genetic thing. Still trying to do a lot of research to learn more.

Charliesmum1972

Wow ahbd he is a stunning boy.

You all have some very beautiful dragons there, not sure how to post pictures yet as only just joined.

Will figure it out so I can post some of my beautiful girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom