What time does yours go potty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverkit

Im trying and failing to potty train my little guy to go potty in the bath but he seems to go at wildly different times. So my question is what time does yours normally go potty? lol. Mine is between 12pm-7pm seems to do it whenever he feels like it with no real schedule. I'm curious if others have a smaller time frame for when they go.

Sixxx

Mine goes from 5-6pm after hes done basking from his meal at 3pm. I let him run around for a bit then he just does his job on the floor. I clean the feces and clear any other residue with clorox and paper towels.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Usually find her deposit in morning , but it is generally a week or so between poos.
She's 3 yrs old and is fed some insects and greens everyday and has a slowish metabolism.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Mine usually goes between 7-9am when he's under his portable basking light and after his breakfast salad. Easy to clean up on a vinyl floor. Once he does that he gets free roam for a while. This happens pretty much every day.

I've had my baby girl just over a week. (She's now 7 weeks old). She's golden!! The first afternoon I got her she pooped in her terrarium over night.
Every morning (between 8-10am) I bathe her first (at which time she will always go) then I feed her straight after and let her bask for a few hours. Since that first night, she hasn't gone in her enclosure at all! 8 days isn't much to go by, but she's in shed and just moved so really she should be stressed to the max! But this seems to be working perfectly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom