Is my Beardie Overweight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochwi

I have no idea how to tell if my beardie is fat, she just ate a good amount of insects. I supply fresh greens every other day. Although for a while I had no insects to give her, this went on for WAY too long and I feel horrible for not being able to find a solution. The website I get my Dubias from all of a sudden said that holiday shipping was holding them off so it took NEARLY TWO WEEKS FOR THEM TO GET HERE. I had no other choice to get insects for her as a drive to any pet store was more than two hours away from where I live. I just got the insects today and she seemed to go crazy. I feel like she freaked out, she jumped out of her hammock and ran across the playpen quite skidishly. I was simply trying to pick her up to feed her but once I got a hold of her I put her in this dish to feed her. She ate SO MANY. Some days she is totally fine with being held and cuddling but others she seems to hate me. I'm really trying my best. :/

PS: how do I send an image of her to you guys? I seriously need help, I love her so much and I want to make sure she is healthy.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Photos ( I use either TinyPic or PostImage to upload images from my camera or hdd, then grab the code and insert between
tags )

length and weight and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom