Cuddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dragon is a male, 19.5” dragon under a year (March/April baby about) and loves to shove his nose into my neck and taste/lick me. He also likes to do what I call “petting” and he like pets (and scratches) my shoulder and hair. Does anyone else’s dragon have these behaviors?

My baby Reg loves to cuddle! When I go to put her back into her home she'll crawl up my arm and put herself back on my chest with her head burrowed into my neck. I love the little wiggle she does to get comfy, so adorable. One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up with her under a heated blanket while I read or watch tv :D

swimchicidee

Original Poster
I made a little fleece sleeping cag and will heat up a corn bag for him to chill out on with me when I am doing homework lol

swimchicidee

Original Poster
So cute!!! I made a little fleece sleeping bag and will heat up a corn bag for him to chill out in and on with me when I am doing homework lol

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
swimchicidee":2pcd9iin said:
My dragon is a male, 19.5” dragon under a year (March/April baby about) and loves to shove his nose into my neck and taste/lick me. He also likes to do what I call “petting” and he like pets (and scratches) my shoulder and hair. Does anyone else’s dragon have these behaviors?

He really likes you , enjoy him.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Aww, that's awesome! We just got a new dragon recently and he's not as much for under-the-neck snuggles as our 1st dragon, but he does the little wiggle while camped out with us watching tv, so we're pretty happy that we're bonding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom