Marlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Marlow got a ping pong ball today. He’s doing his usual ‘avoid it like the plague’ which will probably last at least a week. But once/if he ever- likes it, is it safe to leave in his vivarium? Or is it best just supervised?
101427-3500312870.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That shouldn't be a problem if he winds up liking it. Coop used to chase down bouncy balls until he figured out they weren't food and started ignoring them =)

Now I'm going to have to look for those videos you mentioned, Marlowandme. HAHA!
He's growing and doing so well. Looking good, Marlow! :)

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You should! Had me laughing for ages!! And thanks :)
Marlow didn’t eat for a day - nor move from his cool end log ALL day because the big bad scary ping pong ball might get him.
Needless to say I had to remove it

So apparently he is not just a potato, but a sooky potato.

Love the cactus mold! Oh Marlow, you lucky duck.
I might give that rep grub stuff a try. I've given Goldfish quite a variety but it will be good to have that stuff in case of an emergency. Does it keep well?

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yep i just make a mix to last me a week - since he’s not a baby he has moved to the 3 “insect”feedings a week now and repashy is my insects since they are hard to get for anything less than $1 each here. I mix one tablespoon of the powder to 3 tablespoons of boiled water and that gives me 3 molds which is a weeks worth for me at one ice cube mold each feeding- feeding 3x a week :) I keep that in the fridge. I find the repashy stays great for about 7 days in the fridge.

Such a clever and cute idea all in one! :)

Have you tried breeding live feeders? You might even be able to open up your own business locally and make good money if there's demand for it there.

Thanks for the tip. I'm fortunate to live really close to some stores that have live feeders. I'm considering breeding them to save some money, but then I'm not sure it's worth it given we are already so busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom