Here's FLAME with SPYRO !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SG1

Hi people, it's been quite a while since I last posted when I introduced SPYRO (March 2017), but we ALSO now have another Beardie too who's called FLAME due to it's beautiful colours. Here they are side by side comparison:-

atvb
Jim (Happy New Year)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well Howdy and, welcome back!!!! Flame is quite stunning and, Spyro has grown up into quite a prince as well!!!
I hope you have them housed separately!

SG1

Original Poster
Actually , Spyro is a Girly Princess and we 'believe' Flame to be the Prince. But still a bit small to see genitals just yet to be certain, also YES they are housed seperately but do get introduced to each other through the glass every day almost as to get used to each other and hopefully get along nicely when we take them out to beach for the summer where we meet and greet the locals , some of whom LOVE IT others aren't to sure but we ALWAYS try to answer their questions and put their fears to rest lol. Can't WAIT till the weather warms up so we can take them both out on their harness's :D :D :D

atvb
SG1

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
Holy crap on a cracker that baby is B E A U T I F U L!!! I want!!! Is it simply a red? Blood red? Also to anyone experienced with patterns, are the whiter/grey scales a usual thing or is that a sign of shedding?

SG1

Original Poster
Deabrua":axj1q6bd said:
Holy crap on a cracker that baby is B E A U T I F U L!!! I want!!! Is it simply a red? Blood red? Also to anyone experienced with patterns, are the whiter/grey scales a usual thing or is that a sign of shedding?
It's a Candy Red according to the place we got her. We saw an adult one whilst we were there and it looked STUNNING!! I hope ours turns out the same rich red :D

atvb
SG1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom