Dreams/Nightmares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrrith

I recently got a new lizard which I have named Artemis. With seemingly no reason, she will randomly dart and run to hide somewhere during her naps. If you try to touch her, she runs and will even sometimes try to bite. This is pretty weird because shes never put up a fight about being touched or anything like that. I believe that its just nightmares causing this, but I wanted to double check if anyone else has beardies who do this.

After a good 4+ hours basking session shes allowed out of her cage to run free before backing for at least another 1-2 hours before bed. Anytime she seems cold or dark she also gets put back in. Because shes out so much, she has a lot of energy. My grandmother (who didnt grow up in America and has never had an actual pet like most people do now-a-days) will blame it on her being out so much and therefore having so much energy. She says that she needs to be in the cage most of the time and thatll stop it. Shes done it in the cage too, so Im not sure thats true. Perhaps it would calm her down a little if she was in a familiar place though?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Yes …. she's dreaming.

I often see legs moving and tails twitching and sometimes a lizard will suddenly move , occasionally the heart will be racing when happens (scared).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom