What colour is your beardie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Deabrua":1xig2tx5 said:
HippieLizards":1xig2tx5 said:

I'm still an available beardy sitter for Rocket anytime and totally wont beardy nap him :blob8: :lol:
LOL Nah.... I'm good, we have relatives to watch him lol. :lol:

If you thought Rocket was gorgeous, you should have seen Cisco lol, She was gorgeous. ? View media item 60753View media item 60470may she Rest In Peace. ?

Dwreck":1xig2tx5 said:
He likes to party ha
102609-5559426192.jpg
Also, Just as a word of caution, I wouldn't let him near things like that since biting that could damage his jaw and such, and he could possibly ingest anything that was on the bottle cap which could possibly cause more problems. Just as an air of caution. :)

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
My Tampico is an Orange Leatherback. She's gotten brighter as she's gotten older.

Curious of the tree
101206-9583202661.jpg

Just relaxin on the couch
101206-7756559699.jpg

Whatcha lookin at?!
101206-7374206618.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
very beautiful everyone, thank you for sharing :)

@DominicFD - it will be probably like hippielizards "Cisco" orangish yellow

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
DominicFD":364i0ihj said:
Having some issues identifying exactly, but here's a photo of my beautiful boy! :)
102625-2292803279.jpg
What a Gorgeous boy!!

He looks to be like a citrus red Tiger leatherback dragon from what it seems, He's got stunning colors now, Can't wait to see his colors all grown up. :D

Hikari

This is my little one. Doesn't have a name yet. Still waiting to find out if it's male or female. I call it 'tiny lizard' in the meantime (although with as fast as it's growing, it'll just be 'lizard' soon :lol: )

dragon.png

It's a hypo trans leatherback, and it was the brightest colored beardie in the shop. I really love the oranges. They actually are a little bit brighter IRL than this pic shows.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Hikari said:
This is my little one. Doesn't have a name yet. Still waiting to find out if it's male or female. I call it 'tiny lizard' in the meantime (although with as fast as it's growing, it'll just be 'lizard' soon :lol: )

You could go for a gender neutral name that’s what I did for Marlow
Gender neutral for orange suggestions would be flame, ignite ( Iggy for short?) , spark, Merlot , mango
Rowan means little red one
Radley means from the red meadow

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
MarlowAndMe":1eynr306 said:
Hikari":1eynr306 said:

You could go for a gender neutral name that’s what I did for Marlow
Gender neutral for orange suggestions would be flame, ignite ( Iggy for short?) , spark, Merlot , mango
Rowan means little red one
Radley means from the red meadow

haha that is like me when I picked JIMMIA name, it’s Jim for Jim Morrison from the doors so Jim and my dog was named Mia before she passed away so I joined them together to make JIMMIA lol :)

Hikari

I could go gender neutral, but I already kinda have a few names I'd like to name it that aren't. I'm patient, and it's not like a dog that needs one so it can learn it. Two of my snakes don't have names yet either, and my ball python took me like three months to name. They'll all get one eventually. They all at least have some nicknames in the meantime.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hikari":32mkvd0s said:
I could go gender neutral, but I already kinda have a few names I'd like to name it that aren't. I'm patient, and it's not like a dog that needs one so it can learn it. Two of my snakes don't have names yet either, and my ball python took me like three months to name. They'll all get one eventually. They all at least have some nicknames in the meantime.

maybe make a anagram up with your name and with your children if have any :) or just call it lizzie for lizard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom