New friend maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
I made a new little friend last night, he fell from the tree as I was watching New Years fireworks, I thought he ran off from the loud noises because he disappeared off my hand but later on when I had got home and took off my work hat, there he was hiding, I tried putting him back on the window but he didn’t want to move so I decided to take him in, so I don’t expect him to stay but it’s a bonus if he does but at the moment he is in a little takeaway container without a lid and has air holes in it and he has mealworm skin if he hungry so he stayed there all night and was there my today (it’s 16-20 or 4-20pm on the 1st of 1st 2019) now as post this) so I hop he will be okay :)
98861-9110155035.jpg
98861-2070261143.jpg
98861-3577627759.jpg
98861-1280014161.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So tiny! He looks like a cousin of a Western Fence Lizard in the US. Maybe he'll stick around and be a free range sometimes house pet like Kingofnobbys has =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom