What a difference in Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
As I’ve said previously - I adopted Nona from a herpatologist that someone threatened to throw her in the garbage out back if he didn’t take her (dehydrated, malnourished, couldn’t move, mbd, you name it...) so I took her thinking I could at least make her comfortable. I work from home and figured- well, She needed a lot of care and I’m here - so ...
I got her at the beginning of August 2018 and now 5 months later .... she’s a real dragon ... I took pix of her progress with Kevin as a size comparison - just remember Kevin is 23inches long - do he’s pretty large ...
and her color totally changed ... she went from pale yellow citrus to orange sandfire to match Kevin ...
but with the same tiger stripes...
I think she’ll always be petite but that’s cool as long as she’s healthy
That’s my girl !!

102444-9905361440.jpg
102444-1041328703.jpg
102444-7365437788.jpg

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Seriously it was totally her will to live.
All I did was give her what she needed. Now she’s healthy and growing ....She was full of Pxx and vinegar today. She was running all over the place - was looking out the window.... looking forward to summer already.
Anyway ... I will never understand people that get an animal and then don’t care for it properly. It’s very sad.
Have a great New Years everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom