HELP!! MISSING DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Try checking the messiest places of your house. I've never lost Marta but that seems like a good place to hide. Maybe if you have stuff under a bed or in a closet he could be there. Really hope you find him.

ToniYin

Original Poster
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUGGESTIONS I FOUND HIM!!! :D He some how managed to squish himself underneath a dresser. I'm so happy to have him back! Thanks for not letting me lose hope :) he seems fine, behaving normally just wish he understood how happy I was to see him <3

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
ToniYin":38iqo3nq said:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUGGESTIONS I FOUND HIM!!! :D He some how managed to squish himself underneath a dresser. I'm so happy to have him back! Thanks for not letting me lose hope :) he seems fine, behaving normally just wish he understood how happy I was to see him <3
This puts a big smile on my face! He knows you love him, in his own weird dragon way, lol!!!

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
I think they love playing hide & seek. Drives me crazy, but you gotta love them. I’m so glad you found him, maybe you could setup a few little spots for him where he loves hiding.

Any luck? I know that my girl likes to hide in curtains, folded clothes and towels (very frustrating) if there's any blankets or anything on the floor, you could check there.

DominicFD

In case this happens again to you or to anyone else who may be reading, a strategy I used to find my beardie when he escaped was to place plastic bags along the walls in various areas. This way you can hear the bag if your beardie, or really any other potentially lost pet, walks over them :)

ToniYin":1pgy6bjy said:

Going through these comment was making my heart beat... I'm so happy you found him! Take care both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom