Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDlover95

Hi guys I have a bearded dragon named bane and I think he looks a little skinny for his age he is ten inches from head to tail I’ll post a pic. Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks OK based on that photo. Is he active? Is his appetite good? If he is eating regularly and is alert and active he is probably fine.

BDlover95

Original Poster
Hey sorry for the late reply I just noticed I had a reply on here lol. He eats regularly and has no other issues. Maybe I should try to change feeder?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Has he grown a bit since the last post? It's been a few months. I usually advocate offering a variety of feeder bugs and veges. Have some staples that he likes but rotate the rest to try and offer a varied diet as you can.

BDlover95

Original Poster
Yup sorry for the worry he has grown four inches nose to tail he is growing big and strong!! (Btw I don’t know if he is actually a boy u haven’t tried to find out)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, the shadow fell in the wrong spot ! If it's not too much trouble get another 2-3 good pics without the shadow, your tail arch was very good so do that again but do one pic adding a tiny bit of a twist .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom