Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
Thanks for the advise - they’ve been together for a long time - Kevin was full grown already when the girls were kittens- he chases them. I do keep a very close eye on them when they’re around each other.

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
Charlene is such a couch potato:
100242-7065344010.jpg

Hot dog bun!! I don't like it Chicago style :p
100242-4673044030.jpg
^^before anyone says she's obese, she's a French lop and isn't anywhere NEAR obese lol...

Charlene and her brother, Link! <Link is the darker cat
100242-7688661208.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
KevinsMom33":1cwm41ry said:
Thanks for the advise - they’ve been together for a long time - Kevin was full grown already when the girls were kittens- he chases them. I do keep a very close eye on them when they’re around each other.
Ok good. I just wanted to make sure that you were aware that There is a possibility for that to happen. :)
Xanelic":1cwm41ry said:
Charlene is such a couch potato:
100242-7065344010.jpg

Hot dog bun!! I don't like it Chicago style :p
100242-4673044030.jpg
^^before anyone says she's obese, she's a French lop and isn't anywhere NEAR obese lol...

Charlene and her brother, Link! <Link is the darker cat
100242-7688661208.jpg
Lol My cat is the same way, She loves Coming inside to sleep on the couch.

Lol it took me a minute to realize what Hot dog bun was but Lol she's cute. I barely know anything on rabbits so I wouldn't know that she was obese or not, to me she looks perfectly fine to me. :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
KevinsMom33":86rf05ie said:

Not worth the risk.

Only takes a split second for a cat turn nasty and it's instincts to kick in , only takes one bite or claw penetrating wound from a cat for a reptile to end up dead ( might not be right away , but it'll end up as a very hard to treat systemic infection and these more often than not end up with a dead lizard.

Also , it give impressionable people the impression that it's OK to let their cat have access to their lizard and give them a false sense of security about this very dangerous and unwise practice.
Just think about it , how long do you think you'd last if someone locked you in a cage with a lion, a tiger or a polar bear ?

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
I'm sure you mean well - but I'm pretty sure I got this handled. My cats and my dragons are just fine. I do not in any way suggest anyone follow our lead in anything, we have a unique situation as Kevin is (once again) a FREE RANGE dragon, which means he does not have a tank - at all - goes where he wants, goes up and down the stairs, go in and out of the house to the sun on the (secured) deck - he has his spot on a yoga mat with rocks and basking spot and he does his thing - he's 5 years old and has been like this for YEARS - he's fine. - Nona will be the same when she is ready and if she prefers to be a in the tank dragon, that's where she will stay. The cats are fine with them - Thanks you again for your concern.

Betty53218

Hatchling Member
AHBD, that is so cool! I never even knew something like this existed! He is beautiful! Do you care for them like a beardie? Looks like the same kind of setup.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I know, and they even have the old stink eye just like a true dragon ! Both are in the agama family and these guys really do look like mini dragons. They are captive bred by just a few people and are very affordable.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

erlabella

Here are my non beardie pets:

This is my dog Bella. She’s a Cavalier and the sweetest dog ever. She’s currently 9 yo and still going strong.
95806-2478139345.jpg

This is my budgie. His name is Nacho and he’s tame. He’s very shy and sassy, but I still love him. He’s almost 3 years old.
95806-8518450320.jpg

This is my unnamed female Mojave Ball Python and literally the sweetest girl ever. She’s an amazing eater and sheds perfectly everytime and doesn’t mind being handled at all, even when introducing her to small crowds of people. I think she’s around 1 and half years old.
95806-9791301316.jpg

This is my last pet, a Russian Tortoise. His name is Leonardo like the ninja turtle. He’s still a baby at around 2 years of age. He’s tiny and absolutely the cutest tortoise ever.
95806-8992084637.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
erlabella":7y4b3bdu said:
Here are my non beardie pets:

This is my dog Bella. She’s a Cavalier and the sweetest dog ever. She’s currently 9 yo and still going strong.
95806-2478139345.jpg

This is my budgie. His name is Nacho and he’s tame. He’s very shy and sassy, but I still love him. He’s almost 3 years old.
95806-8518450320.jpg

This is my unnamed female Mojave Ball Python and literally the sweetest girl ever. She’s an amazing eater and sheds perfectly everytime and doesn’t mind being handled at all, even when introducing her to small crowds of people. I think she’s around 1 and half years old.
95806-9791301316.jpg

This is my last pet, a Russian Tortoise. His name is Leonardo like the ninja turtle. He’s still a baby at around 2 years of age. He’s tiny and absolutely the cutest tortoise ever.
95806-8992084637.jpg
Your dog, Bird, Snake, and Tortoise are all adorable!! Especially the budgie and Tortoise! ?

By the way what size is your ball python? she looks similar size wise to my ball python, Who is around 6-7 months old. a One and a half year old ball python would be around 3 or so feet probably. My ball python is Around 2 feet long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom