Baby Lip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maiba

Just got Lip on Saturday! Just about 6 moths old and seems healthy :) I got Lip from a pet store specializing in reptiles and they were very knowledgeable and seemed to know what they were doing. Nothing like Petco or Petsmart. I’ve put in so many hours of research and I’m so happy I have Lip now. I’m feeding about 20 crickets a day in two separate feedings lightly coated with Fluckers Repta Calcium with Vitamin D3. So far been eating dandilion and collard greens. I keep them fresh in the cage and occasionally hand feed. Lips been having light stress marks but they’ve been getting better. Would love any advice you’d have for me. Also would love to know when it is old enough to be able to determine gender. Thank you!
102367-4273826750.jpg
102367-9922382687.jpg
102367-6516507543.jpg
102367-1107570152.jpg
102367-3339323490.jpg
102367-207858095.jpg

maiba

Original Poster
Thanks CooperDragon! The pet store said it was still too young for them to tell but I’d love to know if my little guy is actually my little guy :) I took some picture but I’m not sure if they’re good enough to tell. If not I’ll have to pick up a stronger flashlight to use the other method. Thanks for your help! Here’s the pictures:
102367-3728253422.jpg
102367-1176436949.jpg
102367-6923873978.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I think lip is a boy but note I’m new to this haha
That last photo you put up it looks like two vertical bumps to me

Is there a story behind is name? I’ve not heard of a lip dragon before :)

maiba

Original Poster
Thank you Marlow, I’m new to the whole bearded dragon thing but I had a feeling he was a boy, and I hope you’re right! I got the name Lip from the show Shameless based off my favorite character :) it seemed to suit him perfectly

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
Congratulations!! Very handsome!!! Looks like he found a good home. I think the stress marks should go away after he realizes he’s in his forever home!

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Lip is beautiful. He looks like he loves his piece of wood especially since he’s doing the sexy leg thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom