Kale is not bad for beardies ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
Fantastic! Much easier to find in the store than other options, so I'm glad I can fall back on it if the produce aisle is looking bare. Thank you for sharing, I'll be sure to update the care guide on my site!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
You're welcome. I had been mostly avoiding kale myself, I wasn't convinced that it was that bad but I just didn't add it very often in the greens that I selected for my guys. So now I'll buy it right along with and as often as the the turnip, mustard + collards.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Great article! I didn't know that people thought that kale was bad for beardies and I've been feeding it to my dragons the whole time I've had dragons :lol: And they love it. For a while Kale was the only type of greens Daisy would eat. I just add it and mix it in with the other greens.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Yay because over here we don’t have collard, mustard greens etc
I use rocket as my guys main staple green but he likes kale too so I’ll stop limiting it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom