Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzaelsMom

So he's shedding and I know that his eating habits change but he won't eat his veggies I've offered a few different things he just doesn't want it but when I offer his mealworms he gobbles them up I am a new beardie mom and from what I can tell he's almost 11 months old any advice

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They can act stubborn at times too and hold out for their favorites. As long as he isn't losing much weight he should be OK while holding out on food. If he's going after worms, try cutting zucchini or yellow squash into small worm shapes and offer them by wiggling them a bit with your finger and see how that goes over. My dragon loves that.

BriLeigh1

My girl gets so incredibly stubborn when she’s shedding. She won’t wanna touch her greens but if I offer wax worms or meal worms she goes crazy. If he’s comfortable eating from your hand try putting some greens in your hand and offering that way. My girl will go for it sometimes and other times wont but it’s worth a shot. I usually just have to wait for her to bust out of her shed and she’s back to normal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom