Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Vanguysteve":e4cfgjvk said:
RmZcvHd.jpg
lol!!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
MarlowAndMe":20cocjn9 said:
Oh look at that little cup of goodness!!
but they said dont touch the plastic cup... now i know who wrote that creepy pasta..these lil guys just dont want you to move their bed!

Falcore had me cracking up last night so I had to snap a pic. Night one he slept in the back corner of the viv hiding under the plant. Last night, night 2, just hanging on the side of the log, head all tucked up in a little over hang. So cute!

67911-5277463309.jpg
67911-4603406810.jpg

Peach

Hatchling Member
Last night's discovery - was about to turn his lights off but he had already dozed off. He opened his eyes when I lifted the lid :)

100231-4989433060.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Peach":3tg0x1pe said:
Last night's discovery - was about to turn his lights off but he had already dozed off. He opened his eyes when I lifted the lid :)

100231-4989433060.jpg
Lol, Rocket did that as well to one of his rocks Last night.

Juniper

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Henry
She usually sleeps burrowed into her little fabric scrap pile, but a couple weeks ago I came home from work and found her like this:

82626-8988004177.jpg

She looks terrible, but there was nothing wrong with her, she just fell asleep like that! There's no way that's comfortable.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
peachypink":1p04oeic said:
Falcore had me cracking up last night so I had to snap a pic. Night one he slept in the back corner of the viv hiding under the plant. Last night, night 2, just hanging on the side of the log, head all tucked up in a little over hang. So cute!

67911-5277463309.jpg
67911-4603406810.jpg
I love the Never ending story reference with his name! It fits.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Beardymama33":2boy95ai said:
86309-2128078924.jpg
i had to put a flash light on top of his tank to take this one....and yes hes clinging completely to the wall!
Sounds like you've got the next Spider-Man on your hands. :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Beardymama33":1ik5212f said:
86309-2128078924.jpg
i had to put a flash light on top of his tank to take this one....and yes hes clinging completely to the wall!

Haha, don't know if i've ever actually seen that. This is one case where you really can question... "is that even comfortable?" lol

-Brandon

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
claudiusx":5guzvwm8 said:
Beardymama33":5guzvwm8 said:
86309-2128078924.jpg

Haha, don't know if i've ever actually seen that. This is one case where you really can question... "is that even comfortable?" lol

-Brandon
apparently it is to him, though he shifted to the back of his stairs the enxt night just so mommy couldnt put a light above him. I was glad i put the textures grout on the outter layer of the bridge at first but this little guy is makin me kinda rethink that decision.....it is funny to watch him try to climb the plastic safety wall on the outside of his stairs though!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
HippieLizards":5pbyin6n said:
Beardymama33":5pbyin6n said:
86309-2128078924.jpg
Sounds like you've got the next Spider-Man on your hands. :lol:
Ehem its spider-liz
Spider-Liz Spider Liz does what ever Spider-Liz wants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom