1) post a photo of your bearded with Christmas theme
2) no picking on each other or other bearded dragons
3) have a sense of humour
4) enjoy the festive season
5) let’s all make new friends

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
It makes my day seeing everybody So happy with their Happy, healthy, and Content dragons, It's so wonderful. :D

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Tried to get a good pic of Biggs for Christmas. Had her propped up with presents and accessories. Photo shoot was gonna be great...until she decided she was way to busy to hold still long enough for me to get a good pic. Oh well maybe tomorrow. This is the pic I got when I finally caught up with her in the kitchen. At least her hat stayed on. Although I’m not sure how she got it untied

97320-6469816347.jpg
97320-3589283340.jpg

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
101824-4345317027.jpg
The hats came! Need to stitch it so the top hangs down though

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lorilyn":15309qpc said:
Tried to get a good pic of Biggs for Christmas. Had her propped up with presents and accessories. Photo shoot was gonna be great...until she decided she was way to busy to hold still long enough for me to get a good pic. Oh well maybe tomorrow. This is the pic I got when I finally caught up with her in the kitchen. At least her hat stayed on. Although I’m not sure how she got it untied

97320-6469816347.jpg
97320-3589283340.jpg
Aww, Miss Biggs is looking great as always. :)
Deabrua":15309qpc said:
101824-4345317027.jpg
The hats came! Need to stitch it so the top hangs down though
Oh my Goodness He is adorable in his little hat while asleep. ?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
HippieLizards":1scxsskj said:

She quickly woke up to wiggle around till the hat fell off before falling back asleep though :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Deabrua":1yfu8y2a said:
HippieLizards":1yfu8y2a said:

She quickly woke up to wiggle around till the hat fell off before falling back asleep though :lol:
Lol, When I tried the hat on my baby Beardie, He instantly was chewing on it thinking it was a bug. ?‍♀️ So No more hats for Rocket. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Mine surprisingly hasn't tried eating anything she wasn't supposed to... intentionally... I had a friend feed her yesterday evening while I was at work and got a text while on break:

Friend":102vpenz said:
I had to do hair removal she got one of my hairs stuck on her and I didnt see it. So she started eating her crickets and swallowing hair with each bite. So it's hanging out of her mouth n keeps stepping on it. When she was done eating I gently removed it.

I wasnt the happiest parent ever. I'm testing her christmas presents atm to make sure she doesnt tryn eat them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom