What colour is your beardie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
avasgoldfish":1ol4ft1w said:
Rocket reminds me of a beardie that I almost got ... Do they usually keep that color until they’re fully grown? If you had to guess what color mine would be later on, what would it be?
Normally they may Get a bit brighter and such with Color, But I'm Guessing that Rocket will grow up to look a lot like my First Beardie Cisco. Who He looked similar to her.
View media item 60860 Rocket
View media item 60999 and Cisco... He looks slightly similar to her. So I'm guessing he will get to a color similar to hers but I'm not too sure. :|

Peach

Hatchling Member
I thought of you and Jimmia today. I dropped into Petsmart to get a new water bowl. They had some adorable little beardies that were JImmia's color. First time I've ever seen this color around here. It was hard not to bring home one of them :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Peach":3ievi72b said:
I thought of you and Jimmia today. I dropped into Petsmart to get a new water bowl. They had some adorable little beardies that were JImmia's color. First time I've ever seen this color around here. It was hard not to bring home one of them :)

thank you sweet :) but JIMMIA is pure Aussie or Australian as I’m from here myself :)

Look at that handsome chap, Marlow! Great pic!

I agree, JIMMIA, they are all pretty sintkin' cute! If someone were to have me choose one from a line of different beardies, I probably would not be able to.

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
avasgoldfish":1754rt3c said:
Hi Sydney! You look really healthy! Love his bright color ... I can't believe how much bigger they look at that age!
Thank you!! I try to keep great care of him, I bought him at a reptile show at the very beginning of August. He is 18 inches right now - I am hoping to hit 20", but we will see!

BishopFam

Hello, I love Jimmia's grey and white color. I haven't really seen too many beardies with that color. This is Kazzie, and she is 5 months old. She is a nice orange and white. She had a lot more white on her tail and back when she was younger. She is slowly becoming more orange and developing grey bars/spots on her back as well. Also, she is in a constant rotation of shedding. Head, body, and tail. 1 of the 3 is always in shed, so its hard to get a perfect picture of her full color.

3 Months
101891-6813298338.jpg

About 3 1/2 Months
101891-3674277575.jpg

5 Months (Her face is shedding and tail is about to shed, hence the color differences.)
101891-7983948947.jpg

Love all the different pics in this thread!!

BishopFam

avasgoldfish":1rr07oxu said:
Look at that expression on her face! HAHA! She's adorable. Is she a leather back?

Yes, Kazzie is a hypo leatherback. She is also 100% het trans and comes from a line that carries german giant genes. We hope she ends up being a german giant and gets BIG!!! Either way she is a pretty girl and we love her!! :D

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
BishopFam":1xmf32si said:
Hello, I love Jimmia's grey and white color. I haven't really seen too many beardies with that color. This is Kazzie, and she is 5 months old. She is a nice orange and white. She had a lot more white on her tail and back when she was younger. She is slowly becoming more orange and developing grey bars/spots on her back as well. Also, she is in a constant rotation of shedding. Head, body, and tail. 1 of the 3 is always in shed, so its hard to get a perfect picture of her full color.

3 Months
101891-6813298338.jpg
About 3 1/2 Months
101891-3674277575.jpg

5 Months (Her face is shedding and tail is about to shed, hence the color differences.)
101891-7983948947.jpg

Love all the different pics in this thread!!
Kazzie Is Gorgeous! ? What a big happy and healthy looking girl. :D

erlabella

This is my beardie Messi. She’s an old girl and I love her. She’s normally grey-ish but when she’s in a very good mood she’ll turn lighter. Like light beige coloured.
95806-921700858.jpg

This was my beardie Rey. He passed away a year ago and I miss him a lot. He was light sand coloured with a yellow tint to him.
95806-1465038509.jpg

This is my other beardie Ressi. He’s actually Messi’s and Rey’s son and looks a lot like his parents. His color is like a mixture between his parents. Light brown. Interrestingly he can switch his colours to be just like his parents. Sometimes grey and sometimes very light sand coloured.
95806-9665100891.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
very beautiful everyone :) it's amazing how any animal can trust a human and let's us help them :) and they can bring a little joy into our lives when we have a few down moments :)
98861-9451297069.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom