Parasites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
Lately, Chien has been sleepy but not death sleepy. Just the normal winter naps and such.

He's been having runny stools (one earlier was SLIGHTLY formed, but barely. Urate and poo was runny.) but it didn't smell horrible.

His appetite is fine, but we have a vet scheduled in a few weeks (my brother wants to see him as he's coming back from the military and absolutely loves him) but he HAS lost ten pounds which worries me.

Could this be parasites? I've been feeding him only crickets, no veggies for the past week (did have some last week)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it's possible that he has parasites but only a fecal test will determine. And did you mean that Chien lost 10 grams ? You wrote 10 lbs., unless you meant your brother. [ JK ] :lol:

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":16n0sq9v said:
Hi there, it's possible that he has parasites but only a fecal test will determine. And did you mean that Chien lost 10 grams ? You wrote 10 lbs., unless you meant your brother. [ JK ] :lol:
Lol sorry, it was late and I was tired from all the testing I had during school.. Yes I meant 10grams lol!!

I'm having a fecal done for him soon and if it isn't parasites, then he probably has a weird stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom