Hamburg, PA Reptile Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyinPurple

Hatchling Member
I'm not sure how many of you are in PA, but there's a reptile show in Hamburg on Saturday August 5th! This is where I bought Sienna almost 6 years ago and I plan to go this year to replenish some of my beardie food/supplies. They've got really good prices and lots of experienced breeders.

Cbolen06

I heard of this from "that fish place" in Lancaster. Ive been waiting to go. I just recently went to the show the other week at the phila expo center!

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
PrettyinPurple":3pye3pc2 said:
I'm not sure how many of you are in PA, but there's a reptile show in Hamburg on Saturday August 5th! This is where I bought Sienna almost 6 years ago and I plan to go this year to replenish some of my beardie food/supplies. They've got really good prices and lots of experienced breeders.
This exact show is where and when I got my current guy, Sydney! Got quite the deal on him too -- 6ish m/o, beautiful coloring/morph for only $150. He bit me at the show during my first time meeting him, but I wrote it up to the stress of traveling, the commotion of the show, and the stress of being in a TINY enclosure at the show. Luckily, after a good month or two, I was correct :)

Large show, definitely worth going to! I am considering getting either a Zero beardie or a Blue Tongue Skink over the summer - I can't wait to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom