Post her pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdale2571

Drop a pic of your baby here. Here’s my Lucy. She’s a 6 month old normal. She just found her favorite cuddle spot.
100593-4562989455.jpg

This is Fil. He’s 3 1/2 months old, in the only place I can ever get a picture of him. . . His feeding dish.

101732-7434417116.jpg

He’s a fatty.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Here's my crew:

View media item 60767This is Loki, my Three and a half year old Male. He is a big and Sweet boy. :)

View media item 60813 This is Daisy, My Around Three-ish Year old Female Beardie. She is my Sweet little Grump.
View media item 60768 and this is Rocket, My Tiny Little Four month old Male Beardie. He is Very hyperactive and Loves to eat. :lol:

Everybody else's beardies are adorable! :)

Jdale2571

Original Poster
100593-6089520207.jpg
Here’s a better shot of my Lucy. I can’t wait until the weather warms up again. She’ll finally be old enough to go outside.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Itszackbreh":2sdjxple said:
Great pic is daisy lol
Can’t wait for good weather myself. Little Fil hasn’t seen the sun yet
Thank you! :) Daisy always loves a photo shoot Lol. Yeah I also can't wait for the good weather to come back again... I'm sick of the cold and snow, I want my sun back. ? :protest:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Figured I'd post some photos of my Newer additions Plus a updated photo of Rocket now.

View media item 60662View media item 60452My new-ish baby dragon, whom I got in April. Her name is Phoenix. I'm not sure how old she is exactly but I'm thinking she's around 6 months old, maybe more but I'm not sure. :|
She's pretty skittish still but she's a sweetheart. :) (she was also shedding in the first photo).

View media item 60600View media item 61052And my newest Rescue, Whom I rescued 2 weeks ago. His name is Mulder. He's around 3 years old I've been told.
He's the sweetest thing ever and is a strong little fighter and his disabilities don't slow him down at all. :D

View media item 60638View media item 60695And photos of how Rocket looks now. He is now 1 year old and 2 months. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom