Christmas presents for your dragon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a fun thread
This is Marlow’s first Christmas and our family have had fun choosing his presents this year and it got me thinking - what are your dragons getting this year?

We got Marlow dr Seuss miles and miles of reptiles for our younger kids to read to him which is a favourite pass time in our house
He is also getting a giant turtle hut ( like a giant habba hut but it’s ceramic) and a Exo Terra cactus

Also keen to hear if anyone brought bearded dragon theme gifts for human presents too
101427-5376389753.jpg

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
All living things, Alt turtle cave slate. 26.99 usd $
Looks perfect for an adult Beardie. I better go get it for Mystics Xmas present.
83443-72113728.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks :) I googled the name you gave and yes it does look perfect for an adult beardie and I’m sure your dragon will love it :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Peppa, and my water skink Fluffy will get to share some fresh berries (blackberries, boysenberries, raspberries, blueberries and kiwis) and get some superworms.

George & Mildred will get some berries too, as well as some live cooking snails , and if it's a warm day I might put give them each a raw chicken egg in old clam shell kid's wading pool (maybe).

The wild skinks will get helping serve of frozen to kill crickets and mealworms (in a bottle in the freezer over night) then in a dish for them in shady spot so they can have a feast.

George , Mildred and Peppa will score new digs if I can get my act together and assemble the new Connectit system based tanks. Everything is ready to go and cut to size on my front patio, and I have the new Arcadia Slimline luminaires with T5ho 12%UVB tubes in them ready to go.
Their old timber tanks are starting look worn out , will salvage the fittings and store the old tanks in the garage on plastic pallets (off the floor which floods in heavy rain) .

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Santa couldn’t wait. My son went to a reptile expo today and came home with Beardie presents and decided he just couldn’t wait. He go her a Christmas Santa hat and an everyday scarf. I will try them on her tomorrow. Right now her Royal Highness Miss Biggs is hiding because new things are scary and the Christmas tree has her in hiding. (Anyone else Beardie hide at new things?) but the big present he got her is a new hammock complete with a pillow.
97320-2670057654.jpg
Hopefully tomorrow I can introduce her to her new comfy place. Funny cause everyone says I spoil her but it’s more like we all spoil her.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
My beardie has yet to receive her presents for her first Christmas but Ill be introducing a hammock to her viv as well as a santa hat for her... even if just for a few seconds to get pictures pending how much she likes or dislikes it :D

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That sounds awesome for your beardies first Christmas :)

Marlows ceramic hut arrived broken :( it cost me $70 too since it costs a lot to ship here
Oh well. They did refund it so I’m going to choose something different for Marlow to go with his book and cactus

Aww all those gifts are so sweet.

My beardie got an cage upgrade for christmas, from a glass tank to a vivexotic. I just have the uvb left to install and finish fixing all the heat.

Although she's in brumation right now and I miss her so much.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Love all the Christmas presents. Had surgery last month but Miss Biggs loves her new hammock and pillow. Wanted to share this pic sooner but I was busy cuddling while recovering (best part of surgery is taking my Beardie “medicine” multiple times a day :blob5: )
97320-3813080602.jpg
She thinks she is the queen of the house... oh wait she is
97320-5116196121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom