scale falling off/ ripping off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubko

hello, i have a concern with my beardie as he has this 1 scale hat looks like its ripping off.

basically the top layer of his scale is ripping off and looks like shedding. he hasn't been showing any signs of discomfort or irritation or pain and he has had this for about 3 weeks ill attach some pictures but you cant really see it. im just worried for my little baby hes about 3 years old now.

also letting you know that he has been more active these 1-2 months and hes had this scale for 3 weeks and could it be posibble that he climbed up his stone wall and fell off and landed on something that scraped that scale?

(its the scale at the top right side of the spine and its one of the bigger ones)

95029-8984205569.jpg
95029-9734612633.jpg
95029-7932965746.jpg
95029-4109137897.jpg
95029-8220621175.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, that's nothing to worry about. They do get minor scrapes/blemishes just like we do. Your baby is fine. :)

lubko

Original Poster
AHBD":26mogp2c said:
Hi there, that's nothing to worry about. They do get minor scrapes/blemishes just like we do. Your baby is fine. :)
thanks so much for replying i was a bit worried for him! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom