What colour is your beardie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
I've never seen a beardie with Jimmia's colouring before :eek: She's gorgeous! Everyone else's beardie is super cute too!

Pancake is brown with some yellowy/orange on his head when he's in a neutral mood, but when he's happy or curious he's all yellow

96854-450525266.jpg

Here he is, living up to his name :lol:

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
HippieLizards":3lwwqbn9 said:
View media item 60993 View media item 60878 and This is my little Dude, Rocket. He is almost four months old (turns four months old on the 9th) and is im guessing a Citrus/red/Partial leatherback. Since his mom was a Hypo trans Citrus Orange, and his dad was a Red leatherback. Yet interestingly enough Rocket has no Hint of hypo or trans I believe.

He looks awesome! Can I steal :lol:

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you but I honestly don’t know if would class her grey but that’s what I see so here is a close up of her body and overview, these were taken my today since ahead of all you in time, it’s 15-00 or 3pm now as post this and these were taken at 14-45 or 2-45pm :)
98861-7910993965.jpg
98861-3963048700.jpg
98861-5774733042.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Deabrua":3uok0jab said:
HippieLizards":3uok0jab said:
View media item 60993 View media item 60878 and This is my little Dude, Rocket. He is almost four months old (turns four months old on the 9th) and is im guessing a Citrus/red/Partial leatherback. Since his mom was a Hypo trans Citrus Orange, and his dad was a Red leatherback. Yet interestingly enough Rocket has no Hint of hypo or trans I believe.

He looks awesome! Can I steal :lol:
Thank you, He is my special little Beardie. :love5: and Nah, I'd Like to keep him lol. :lol:

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
JIMMIA":2kcsj7yj said:
thank you but I honestly don’t know if would class her grey but that’s what I see so here is a close up of her body and overview, these were taken my today since ahead of all you in time, it’s 15-00 or 3pm now as post this and these were taken at 14-45 or 2-45pm :)
98861-5774733042.jpg

Whatever color she is, Jimmia is fab. Such wonderful patterning!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Aaradimian":2rx48bcc said:
JIMMIA":2rx48bcc said:
98861-5774733042.jpg

Whatever color she is, Jimmia is fab. Such wonderful patterning!
I agree. :D

102185-9456685255.jpg
^Starting to shed
I’m not sure what color this little cutie is, but I see some traces of yellow on its back and orange closer to the eye area ... A surprise birthday present for my son, who might name him Goldfish.
“Watered” him and the next day, his back grew wings haha!
102185-1291084485.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
avasgoldfish":fnwed7ap said:
102185-9456685255.jpg
^Starting to shed
I’m not sure what color this little cutie is, but I see some traces of yellow on its back and orange closer to the eye area ... A surprise birthday present for my son, who might name him Goldfish.
“Watered” him and the next day, his back grew wings haha!
102185-1291084485.jpg
lol Goldfish Is cute! And Yes When we first got Rocket I sprayed him down with coconut oil before he shed, and He decided to explode with his skin. ? Looked like a molting Cicada.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
avasgoldfish":1xprxrt6 said:
Hahaha! Good to know about coconut oil!
Yup, Coconut oil is ny secret ingredient for my shedding solution, Plus it's safe to use.

The ingredients are:
•water
•coconut oil
•and a Little bit of olive oil.

Works great on my beardies, just put it in a Sprayer thing, Spray the Retained shed areas, and Poof, Tomorrow The shed normally comes off and starts flaking off.

I love it. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
avasgoldfish":1u9mendb said:
I have all of those ingredients at home and will give it a try. Thanks!
Awesome! You're welcome. :)

Rocket reminds me of a beardie that I almost got ... Do they usually keep that color until they’re fully grown? If you had to guess what color mine would be later on, what would it be?

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
avasgoldfish":10gnxvgf said:
Rocket reminds me of a beardie that I almost got ... Do they usually keep that color until they’re fully grown? If you had to guess what color mine would be later on, what would it be?

I reckon yours will be close to Marlows colour ( maybe a bit more olive greenish not the yellowish part as I don’t know if yours has citrus genes or not ) and yours has a similar back pattern to Marlows too
101427-289421240.jpg
101427-1801135759.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom