Should We Replace It?

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

Re: Should We Replace It?

Postby Gormagon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:35 pm

MarlowAndMe wrote:
Gormagon wrote:[Click image to enlarge]

This is my baby dragon's home. He/she is so small we get to play where's waldo every morning, LOL!!!

You should name him Waldo!!

Ya, we kicked that one around as well, Eva (aka ScaryDemonDragon), my 11 year old granddaughter came with that one the other morning. But not knowing the gender makes it difficult to nail down a name, LOL!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby avasgoldfish » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:36 am

Wow, guys! Your vivs look great!
I just realized that I replied to you in your other posting about the new baby, Gormagon. Again, what a cutie! That is so awesome that he gets such a big world to explore in there.
Marlowandme, your setup reminds me of a playground. Super cool!
Thanks for sharing, you two!
avasgoldfish
Newbie Poster

Postby MarlowAndMe » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:58 am

Marlowandme, your setup reminds me of a playground. Super cool!
Thanks for sharing, you two![/quote]

Haha yeah I guess it reminds me of that too... like a natural one manny made for peaches on Ice Age
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Enclosures