Name Change, No longer Charlie!!!

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Name Change, No longer Charlie!!!

Postby Gormagon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:18 pm

I know.....I have only had this little dragon for 3 1/2 days now and, I knew I had to name him something but, after watching him and, seeing how small he looks in his Giganimous Viv, I am considering a name change to Tiny. It seems to fit him so well and, he's so frisky and, small (right now). I was watching him when I was home for lunch and, my wife was talking about how "Tiny" he was and, it just clicked, LOL!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Name Change, No longer Charlie!!!

Postby MarlowAndMe » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 pm

I thought I would just offer some suggestions of names that mean small or tiny

Unisex:
Dinky- small
Kieran - small or dark
Marlon- little falcon
Sterling- little star
Tino- small
Finlay - small soldier

Boys :
Kane - little battler
Ryan - little king
Vaughan - small
Logan- small hollow
Conan- little wolf
Bow - small son
Carlin - small champion
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Well if you want to Do a slightly more ironic name.... You could name him Colossus or Beast or You know, Some big name that he could grow into. :lol: Plus it would be slightly ironic to see such a small Beardie having such a huge name. 😂

But Here are some names (Both normal and Movie names):

Normal names:
Daisy, Bacon, Rex, Godzilla (or Zilla for short), Roy, Lizzie, Iggy, Bob, Jack, Maui, Ash, Cricket, Phoenix, and Barry.

Movie names: Mushu, Jhonny-5, Loki, Thor, Cisco, Toothless, Batman, Neptune, Nebula, Mystique, Wolverine, Magneto, and Kermit.

Here's a few websites with great beardie names,
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 0f6t5WT8vy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 5OJieTFOZ1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... b9SqD5X3TV

Hope you like my suggestions and Hope Charlie/Tiny Grows up to be a nice big strong Beardie. :D :mrgreen:
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby MarlowAndMe » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Another idea I had today was “Camo” like camouflage since he blends into his enclosure and hard to spot
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:37 am

MarlowAndMe wrote:Another idea I had today was “Camo” like camouflage since he blends into his enclosure and hard to spot

Ya, that one fits great, LOL!!!
But, Charlie seems to be what has stuck, Tiny was a good idea but somehow..... well you know!!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby NBGwen » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:20 am

LOL I know how you feel! When I realized my Charlie was a HE not a she, I debated changing his name...but it stuck...it's just him.
"I want the freedom to carve and chisel my own face, to staunch the bleeding with ashes, to fashion my own Gods from my entrails." - Gloria Anzualdua
NBGwen
Juvie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 am

MarlowAndMe wrote:Another idea I had today was “Camo” like camouflage since he blends into his enclosure and hard to spot

Lol Camo would be a good name.
NBGwen wrote:LOL I know how you feel! When I realized my Charlie was a HE not a she, I debated changing his name...but it stuck...it's just him.
I just Recently found out that my male crested Gecko is actually a female, So perhaps Gizmo is now Gizzy? :lol: But I think that the name will stick. Lol
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion