Marlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awwww he looks like he enjoyed it. :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Definitely a happy beard color. I'm glad it was a success! The natural sunlight is great for them.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah I’m trying to make do till my t5 finally gets here
Yesterday was the only day sunny enough so far but hopefully more to come!and he’s shedding hence the grey beard :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
MarlowAndMe":3chl0rd7 said:
And spreading Christmas cheer
101427-6323752357.jpg
That is just about the most adorable photo I have ever seen!! :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: Marlow is such a cute little guy, You are taking excellent care of him, Keep up the amazing work!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
You're welcome, and Yeah, He is adorable with that smile. :D

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Ooo, Looks like he enjoys it. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Oh that is adorable! :love5:

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Had some viv change ups the last few days
New cave , basking ramps ( grey one for basking and the new brownish red one for a cool end hide )
And I took a few things out that he was avoiding as they are just taking up space then
Glass doors are off for the photo to prevent the glare
101427-1216583713.jpg
And weighs 282grams today :)
101427-1801135759.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No wait he was just getting into his bearded dragon Santa costume ! Look at that Santa beard!
And mama tried cheering me up with strawberry
101427-7699557463.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom