Charlie says Hello!!! (updates!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Aww! He totally looks like he knows he is the boss Lol.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
welcome Charlie, you are a very BEARDIE-FUL (beautiful lol) :) I hope you and dad can have lots of fun and a excellent adventure in life :) \\m//

Love the story and the happy ending, which is really the beginning, of what looks to me like a wonderful life for Charlie! Congratulations!
When I brought home our little guy, we also placed him in a huge tank. Love your viv!
Oh, and the sexy leg .. Too funny! Hahaha!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
avasgoldfish":38bb1b9x said:
When I brought home our little guy, we also placed him in a huge tank. Love your viv!
Yeah I don't know why people think that you should place smaller dragons in small tanks because they may get stressed out, I put my baby dragon in a 55 gal (3.5 feet long) Tank and Everyday Rocket is zooming around his tank, Running and jumping everywhere. He loves the space.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
HippieLizards":1r9nj3jh said:
avasgoldfish":1r9nj3jh said:
Yeah I don't know why people think that you should place smaller dragons in small tanks because they may get stressed out, I put my baby dragon in a 55 gal (3.5 feet long) Tank and Everyday Rocket is zooming around his tank, Running and jumping everywhere. He loves the space.

Ya, I think it gives them more to explore and, builds on their stealth abilities!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Gormagon":2mdw52d0 said:
HippieLizards":2mdw52d0 said:
avasgoldfish":2mdw52d0 said:

Ya, I think it gives them more to explore and, builds on their stealth abilities!!!
Very much so; Rocket is such a little Speed ninja. :lol:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well, Charlie ha settled in well and, is a dubia eating beast, he is also eating a few greens now and then. He is growing like a weed ( 3" in 23 days). I'm still not handling him because he is to flighty and, I'm afraid he will jump and, hurt himself. gonna wait till he gets a little bigger before I really start working with him.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Gormagon":744701uj said:
87978-3786194236.jpg

Charlie has attitude, LOL!!!

Oh man...CONGRATS. Love it! He's just all kinds of curious! I remember when my Tampico was just a wee little thing. Time flew by with her. I swear it feels just like yesterday when Tampico could fit on top of my hand from head to tail without a fuss. Now, she prefers the warmth of my chest or hair. Haha Agains, congrats on the little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom